12. bill gates
13. warren buffett
14. charlie munger
15. charles from cardano
16. surreal
17. cnbc

all attack it in a month and only take a 1/3rd hit
still ticking

Your obsession with Trump concerns me..seek help.
Why so sensitive? Trump commenting on something he hasn’t spent 5 minutes to learn about. He’s not above criticism from regular Americans who don’t need to kiss his ass.

name a company or product that has had:

1. bill mahr
2. joe biden
3. donald trump
4. janet yellen
5. jerome powell
6. goldman sachs
7. morgan stanley
8. xi & the ccp
9. turkey
10. india
11. eu
12. bill gates
13. warren buffett
14. charlie munger
15. charles from cardano
16. surreal
17. cnbc

all attack it in a month and only take a 1/3rd hit
still ticking

Name a product that exists purely in a virtual state that is down 50% in a month that still has people trying to convince you it's the greatest thing since sliced bread and you have to buy it at > $30,000 a pop. The same people are also trying to unironically tell you that El Salvador is a great, progressive, and innovative country.

Hard pass.

Reactions: drubendall
this is an interesting development. if bitcoin is now a currency..can it be taxed?
they got a phone call from the dollar printers in washington and the world monetary group right after they did this.
If the US recognized BTC as an actual currency, it would drop to near zero in a week. No retail vendor would take it because of the paperwork required to report the transaction with such a volatile currency.

Ultimately, this will be the power play that takes all cryptocurrencies down.

If the US recognized BTC as an actual currency, it would drop to near zero in a week. No retail vendor would take it because of the paperwork required to report the transaction with such a volatile currency.

the large world governments can't break in and rob bitcoin, so they will fight it

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
Name a product that exists purely in a virtual state that is down 50% in a month that still has people trying to convince you it's the greatest thing since sliced bread and you have to buy it at > $30,000 a pop. The same people are also trying to unironically tell you that El Salvador is a great, progressive, and innovative country.

Hard pass.

Hard pass.

I'm long time crypo investor - I got in 2015.
I've made a lot of money and lost about the same.

People are hoarding coins in Bitcoin - it's like having gold in your safe - (without the tangible asset) the reason I compare it to gold is because it's similar to gold that you really can't efficiently transact with either. I can't walk into a store and pay with gold and I can't really do that with Bitcoin either. (there are some edge cases to both)

I've never really believed in the currency but in the blockchain - The amount of fortune 50 companies investing billions into the development and exploration of the chain makes you know that something is there.

Take for instance, this company - a buddy of mine knows them.
It's a company that utilizes blockchain in the construction industry - They just raised over a million dollars.
That's in an industry you would never expect to hear the words "blockchain"

it's worth exploring. I'm not saying investing in the currency but learning about the chain.

Reactions: LoudHogRider
Bitcoin is too slow and expensive as a daily means of digital cash, so while these announcements feel warm and fuzzy, it won’t gain much traction in day to day use in El Salvador

Reactions: GBRforLife1
development.
The guy the movie "The Big Short" was made after calling his shot:

BTC current price: $37,800

8chkxsxscib21.jpg

6wewjnbp2s021.jpg

Bitcoin is too slow and expensive as a daily means of digital cash, so while these announcements feel warm and fuzzy, it won’t gain much traction in day to day use in El Salvador
There are much better coins for day to day use.

The big take away is use is growing. The entire crypto ecosystem is growing.

When the govt trots out Janet Yellen to try to scare people off and makes ridiculous climate and environmental claims it's just silly.

Reactions: NikkiSixx

This would all be automated.

We'll probably hit 27k, I still think it'll hit 100k by end of year. I have some limit orders at 28k.

One thing to notice is the projects that have held up over this large dip and which haven't, would probably be good to take profits into the projects that held up.

We'll probably hit 27k, I still think it'll hit 100k by end of year. I have some limit orders at 28k.

One thing to notice is the projects that have held up over this large dip and which haven't, would probably be good to take profits into the projects that held up.
29k was this dips low. I feel like this is the last time they test that number. The whales were trying REALLY hard this time to drop it to the 25k range, and once again it didn't happen. Could this be the last attempt to weed out the paper hands? I am not convinced, because there is was a ton of selling volume over the last 36hrs.

Yeah, I bought Bitcoin. I know that now the situation is not so favorable, but I am sure that it will get better soon. I have read a lot of information about Bitcoin, and I hope that I won't lose money. After reading a crypto blog, where are many helpful facts about BTC, now I feel safe, and I don't regret that I have invested in BTC. This is the best choice I have ever made. If you want to invest in Bitcoin now, I recommend you read the blog's information. It is natural because I know about this blog for some years, and all that is written is true. Good luck!

Last edited:
29k was this dips low. I feel like this is the last time they test that number. The whales were trying REALLY hard this time to drop it to the 25k range, and once again it didn't happen. Could this be the last attempt to weed out the paper hands? I am not convinced, because there is was a ton of selling volume over the last 36hrs.

I read that exact same opinion on every stock drop for every company...Not saying it's wrong here, just that this is a cut and paste for everyone who is holding a bag.

FYI I think BTC is going up.

senate just killed blockchain development, except bitcoin
only other coin I can think of passing is xdc, that's compliant across the board with the overlords
as usual Cruz tried to stop the ignorance but was overruled by commies on the senate floor.

senate just killed blockchain development, except bitcoin
only other coin I can think of passing is xdc, that's compliant across the board with the overlords
as usual Cruz tried to stop the ignorance but was overruled by commies on the senate floor.
That post isn't going to age well.

I cannot see any scenario by which the money Masters are not in control of all currencies, the money supply, and the movement of said. I think they'll regulate you out of existence.

Summery of today: they basically screwed around a bit more then yesterday trying to move forward with amendments that were then blocked by senator Sinema. The bill has moved forward without any amendments, so the original bad language is still the same about crypto tax reporting guidelines. with that said, this can still be amended with unanimous consent, which is very hard to get and takes a lot of negotiation. we likely have until the end of tuesday for a hail marry amendment to save the crypto folks. Bitcoin will be fine though.

I need to stop falling for the bull traps on this second run
they should label them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT