ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Bitcoin

HAHAHAHA!!!! "Joined"...translation, " They gave me a shit ton of cash to say their fake money is as good as real money but I didn't put a single dollar of my own money in it".
Nice try. He actually put his entire $22+ million signing bonus into crypto.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Yes, and when you have a failed transaction the gas fee is lost as well. Pancake Swap and BSC are exploding bc eth can't figure get gas fees under control. Uniswap optimism layer 2 is supposed to come out in May I think which may help with gas fees.
Egld (elrond) is launching the Maiar exchange (MEX) - minimal fees, fast transfers.

The fed said there is going to be some "temporary" inflation. Looking at the spending inflation is bound to happen. Look at lumbar and other commodities. Everything is up, from diapers to soda to new houses. I don't see a way bitcoin doesn't hit 6 figures at least.

Any thoughts on Solana? It is a new one for me that i found interesting

Looks like they pay a lower APY than EGLD with 20x as many tokens. I couldn't find when the mainnet would fully launch just by a quick glance. It does appear to have a fast network with low fees which is great.

Seems like they might have a some stuff coming, but haven't released much. Sounds like their team is knowledgeable, but maybe small?

Check out this link to see more info.

The fed said there is going to be some "temporary" inflation. Looking at the spending inflation is bound to happen. Look at lumbar and other commodities. Everything is up, from diapers to soda to new houses. I don't see a way bitcoin doesn't hit 6 figures at least.

Just saw Yellen open her big mouth and talk about higher rates - less than a week after Powell said they weren't changing them. Fcking clowns. Maybe if they spend a few more trillion to keep 25% of commiefornia unemployed that will help.

Dogecoin is gonna rock some folks very soon. I hope people are smart and know that this is a ponsi scheme at it's finest. Get out if you are up 2x are more, because that thing is going to blow soon.

The good thing is that money is in the crypto seen now and hopefully folks do some research and realize there is good crypto out there like BTC, ETH, ADA and BNB... and to a lesser extent Algo, Solana, Stellar, Cosmos, Origin Protocol, VeChain, Radical... You know actually cryptocurrencies with a plan and weren't created a a joke.

Good luck, and I highly suggest you sell your Doge soon!

I think there's like 20 accounts that hold over half of Doge value... when they decide to get paid the crash will happen in seconds! and all these guys are gonna get destroyed by it...

I primarily invest in Crypto's with Real Wold Application/Solves and those are the ones that will be around after the next bear... also, I want to sleep well at night knowing that my investments are helping things not taking advantage of folks....

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Dogecoin is gonna rock some folks very soon. I hope people are smart and know that this is a ponsi scheme at it's finest. Get out if you are up 2x are more, because that thing is going to blow soon.

The good thing is that money is in the crypto seen now and hopefully folks do some research and realize there is good crypto out there like BTC, ETH, ADA and BNB... and to a lesser extent Algo, Solana, Stellar, Cosmos, Origin Protocol, VeChain, Radical... You know actually cryptocurrencies with a plan and weren't created a a joke.

Depends how you invested in it.

I put like 200 dollars into it, if I lose it all, big deal. But if for some (manipulated) reason it goes bonkers, I make out like a fat rat.

It is like betting a long shot.

Reactions: GretnaShawn

The irony in this post Laughing. How can Dogecoin be a ponzi yet Bitcoin and the other "good crypto" be legit? Dogecoin literally does what Bitcoin originally set out to do much better.

5 years ago, Bitcoin was like 400 dollars...now it is over 55,000.

5 years ago if you told you bought 3 bitcoins I would have laughed at you and called you a loser...and today you would be paying off your mortgage (or doing something better like two chicks at the same time)

Just saw Yellen open her big mouth and talk about higher rates - less than a week after Powell said they weren't changing them. Fcking clowns. Maybe if they spend a few more trillion to keep 25% of commiefornia unemployed that will help.
by the sounds of it wherever you live is communist too

I bought 100 dogecoin just for the fun of it. I bought something that doesn't exist and within 2 hours had made enough money to buy a Miller lite tallboy. I feel like I'm living the American dream!
Buy it, forget about it, look at it in 5 years and maybe it is worth 1000 per coin. Who knows.

Depends how you invested in it.

I put like 200 dollars into it, if I lose it all, big deal. But if for some (manipulated) reason it goes bonkers, I make out like a fat rat.

It is like betting a long shot.

But what is your definition of "goes bonkers?"

I think there's like 20 accounts that hold over half of Doge value... when they decide to get paid the crash will happen in seconds! and all these guys are gonna get destroyed by it...

I primarily invest in Crypto's with Real Wold Application/Solves and those are the ones that will be around after the next bear... also, I want to sleep well at night knowing that my investments are helping things not taking advantage of folks....
I feel like buying 10 bucks in dogecoin, to test coinbase pro's stop limit order during a crash

Reactions: CT-NUred
5 years ago, Bitcoin was like 400 dollars...now it is over 55,000.

5 years ago if you told you bought 3 bitcoins I would have laughed at you and called you a loser...and today you would be paying off your mortgage (or doing something better like two chicks at the same time)
it would be wif...life changing money.

Reactions: salsa red
The irony in this post Laughing. How can Dogecoin be a ponzi yet Bitcoin and the other "good crypto" be legit? Dogecoin literally does what Bitcoin originally set out to do much better.
That's the point... Doge does nothing at all accept produce a coin. Doge will never EVER beat bitcoin at bitcoin, and there is only Two reasons why it is where it is... Mark Cuban and Elon Musk.

They are part of the 100 people that own 65% of it. He is teaching his kid how to invest, and I am sure he is explaining how whales (himself) make or brake a market. He at some point has to show his kid how to break it, doesn't he? Duh people, they are pumping it up to make money on idiots. Hopefully you are smart and take your cut before it drops.

Bitcoin is Gold (1st Generation)
Ethereum is Gas (2nd Generation)
Cardano in the Internet (3rd Generation)

Bitcoin and Ethereum are going nowhere, and Cardano (Created by Ethereum's co-founder) is going to be launching Smart Contracts soon, to actually allow them to compete with Ethereum. What will make Cardano better than Ethereum is it's scalability, but that is after it launches it Smart Contracts this summer... Public Testnet Smart Contracts for the crypto market will be released this month.

If you pay any attention to what is going on Doge is DANGER city no matter what Mark Cuban says

Buy it, forget about it, look at it in 5 years and maybe it is worth 1000 per coin. Who knows.
You obviously have no clue on how supply and market cap work. Doge has unlimited supply, but right now they list 129,489,119,200 available coins.

In order for it to reach $1000 the market cap would have to be a 129 Trillion... yeah how much money is there in this world again?

NOT happening, bitcoin won't even hit that. I can see bitcoin hitting somewhere around gold like 11-15 trillion in 5 years

Reactions: ADV1 and CT-NUred
That's the point... Doge does nothing at all accept produce a coin. Doge will never EVER beat bitcoin at bitcoin, and there is only Two reasons why it is where it is... Mark Cuban and Elon Musk.

They are part of the 100 people that own 65% of it. He is teaching his kid how to invest, and I am sure he is explaining how whales (himself) make or brake a market. He at some point has to show his kid how to break it, doesn't he? Duh people, they are pumping it up to make money on idiots. Hopefully you are smart and take your cut before it drops.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are going nowhere, and Cardano (Created by Ethereum's co-founder) is going to be launching Smart Contracts soon, to actually allow them to compete with Ethereum. What will make Cardano better than Ethereum is it's scalability, but that is after it launches it Smart Contracts this summer... Public Testnet Smart Contracts for the crypto market will be released this month.

If you pay any attention to what is going on Doge is DANGER city no matter what Mark Cuban says

What price did you get into Cardano?
It's around 1.70 but it already has a 50billion market cap.

You obviously have no clue on how supply and market cap work. Doge has unlimited supply, but right now they list 129,489,119,200 available coins.

In order for it to reach $1000 the market cap would have to be a 129 Trillion... yeah how much money is there in this world again?

NOT happening, bitcoin won't even hit that. I can see bitcoin hitting somewhere around gold like 11-15 trillion in 5 years
Yeah, I read that article too!

And I agree with everything they said.

There is a huge difference. Bitcoin has scarcity. Doge is literally created to not have scarcity.

There is a huge difference in the performance of the blockchains. Bitcoin's original premise failed. Dogecoin is literally a better performing blockchain (all blockchains pretty much are).

If you pay attention to what is going on, you will realize all crypto is DANGER city lol. Someone telling you that Bitcoin is gold does not make Bitcoin gold. I can tell you that my posts on the Husker Board are gold and limited in supply but that does not mean they are gold (they are and PM me if you want to buy some).

If you pay attention to what is going on, you will realize all crypto is DANGER city lol. Someone telling you that Bitcoin is gold does not make Bitcoin gold. I can tell you that my posts on the Husker Board are gold and limited in supply but that does not mean they are gold (they are and PM me if you want to buy some).
Look up Cardano... and actually pay attention to what they are doing. They are working with the "government" in African countries to get 5 Million Students on their Blockchain. That is just the start of their journey. If you'd actually pay attention to what each one is about, and you may learn a thing or two.

I'm sure your financial advisor may be telling you they are all "Danger City". The truth is they aren't all hype, some are being made to change the world. I understand that Bitcoin is what it is, but the cryptocurrencies have come a LONG way since Warren Buffet called it a bubble in 2014. I was where you were at right now not long ago, and I really wish I would have got in a long time ago.

As for people like Warren Buffet... He isn't getting into it because he doesn't understand it. If he doesn't understand it he doesn't want to make move in the market. There is a 2.4 Trillion dollar market cap, there is a reason your Elon Musk's and Mark Cuban's are joining in the fun.

Last edited:
Venmo, PayPal and Ebay are the latest to allow Bitcoin. It is just a matter of time before your Amazon's and Walmart's start allowing it. What else has to happen before you realize it isn't going to just disappear one day?

Edit: Let's see what Walmart reports on May 18th... then get back to me.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT