ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Bitcoin

Definitely do your own research on this, but I think a lot of the cryptocurrencies available now basically live up to the term "shitcoin" that some people call them. My regret is that when I started buying crypto in late spring/ early summer is that I was trying to diversify across projects, and that wasn't ideal. Obviously things change, and no one can predict the future, but I would have been better off in just ETH and BTC.

That said, if you invest a small amount in a project, and that provides motivation and energy to learn more about investing and crypto, etc., it's probably not the worst thing that could happen.

I agree. It’s probably never see fruition. But since it costs nothing to mine right now it takes 10 seconds of my day. It’s a fun flyer to hope it will work out 3-5 years from now.

I agree. It’s probably never see fruition. But since it costs nothing to mine right now it takes 10 seconds of my day. It’s a fun flyer to hope it will work out 3-5 years from now.

How many do you mine in a day?

How many do you mine in a day?
Sorry. Misread. Well your mining rate depends on people you invite that join. If it’s just you around .12 an hour so approximately 2.9 pi a day. I have my wife and brother join so I get approximately 5 a day

Sorry. Misread. Well your mining rate depends on people you invite that join. If it’s just you around .12 an hour so approximately 2.9 pi a day. I have my wife and brother join so I get approximately 5 a day

Sounds like Pokemon

Why would a hamburger cost $100? Are you making it with beyond meat 🤮

He's just making an assumption for inflation. Apparently, inflation didn't exist when he and west coast were saying Bitcoin is rat poison or would be $0.01, but it came into existence when asked to make a prediction for the price of bitcoin in 2030.

If anyone is interested in a new free for now cryptocurrency called pi network then please send me a message. It’s a new cryptocurrency being developed. It lets you mine pi for free from your phone. It also has very good privacy. It takes someone to invite you to join. It is an app that takes 10 second out of your day. I think this has opportunities to be a great cryptocurrency. It also could fail 😀. Great thing is that it’s zero cost right now and mine coin for free. If it ever gets put online you will have free money. If not then no loss. If interested pm me.

If anyone is interested in a new free for now cryptocurrency called pi network then please send me a message. It’s a new cryptocurrency being developed. It lets you mine pi for free from your phone. It also has very good privacy. It takes someone to invite you to join. It is an app that takes 10 second out of your day. I think this has opportunities to be a great cryptocurrency. It also could fail 😀. Great thing is that it’s zero cost right now and mine coin for free. If it ever gets put online you will have free money. If not then no loss. If interested pm me.
I'll venmo you a dollar for 10,000 of them.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Who in thread is buying this digital coin at ~ $30k?

Just out of curiosity.

Who in thread is buying this digital coin at ~ $30k?

Just out of curiosity.
The current total cryptocurrency market cap is $841,442,041,474. Of that total market cap, $233,207,601,473 has changed hands in the last 24 hours. BTC (Bitcoin) represents 72.1% of that market valuation.

I put in 5k when it was at 23k. I was in it a few years ago and had a few bitcoin when it was around 500 but sold it all. Oh well. Hope it keeps growing, I think a lot of people are losing faith in the dollar.

Reactions: dsmalls3
im waiting for a drop to buy again. hopefully a pullback will happen soon. will put the 600 in dirty fiat that the gov sent me for some fresh coinage

I bought my bitcoin and ether on coinbase, and just store it as a speculative, stored value assent
if coinbase has to shuffle paper work that's fine with me, I understand the fed needs to keep tabs on things.
I see bitcoin as helping the US government keep businesses afloat and preserving the tax base, instead of bankrupting them with dollar devaluation. Coinbase make's alot on exchanges, and will make more with their ipo, so they just have to shuffle in some paper pushers..

On a lark I bought 1250 “bits” when it was 8 cents per unit in '10. Haven’t checked since, wonder what it is worth?

$33,700 now

Do yourselves a favor and throw a grip in on egld. We can discuss on Valentine's day.

On a lark I bought 1250 “bits” when it was 8 cents per unit in '10. Haven’t checked since, wonder what it is worth?
um r u serious? That means you’re sitting on a couple mil at today’s prices... not a bad investment seeming as how that means you dropped 100 bucks in 2010

I see 30 grand buy the end of the year, 100 grand by the same time next year, and 1 million in 2 years.
the problem is biden will give entitlement programs to central and south America, and will try to give XI the last remaining US industries. plus biden and pelosie is working on giving homeless 135 grand tiny houses.

all these things combined with 0bama's 21 trillion debt payments will place the US into bankruptcy.
as the chart shows above the printing money agenda was catapulted by bidens employers when they released the ccp bat virus.

The goal is to eventually bankrupt America so the dollar becomes worthless which will force us into the electronic currency. Coming to a country near you very soon!

I still don’t get the whole thing about Bitcoin, I mean from everything I’ve read it’s a made up currency, that’s not even really backed... now I could be off on that assessment and I get the infatuation with the amount of growth it’s seen, but I just can’t support something that’s made up and not backed... heck I just seen that it dropped 12 percent over night with 200 billion dollars being wiped off the market...

I still don’t get the whole thing about Bitcoin, I mean from everything I’ve read it’s a made up currency, that’s not even really backed... now I could be off on that assessment and I get the infatuation with the amount of growth it’s seen, but I just can’t support something that’s made up and not backed... heck I just seen that it dropped 12 percent over night with 200 billion dollars being wiped off the market...
Bitcoin isn't going anywhere but up likely. Now it is a bit speculative and the price can be manipulated a bit but because it's decentralized it cannot be controlled by a government and it is also becoming more scarce as time goes. It is a good hedge against inflation. I don't think it will ever go down to zero but the price could vary and the correction we have seen isn't too surprising with how quickly it grew. Now is a good time to get in while the price is lower than what it's been.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT