ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Bitcoin

I think the alot of big funds like pensions, insurance, etc. have to wait till next year to get in, they can't just jump in like microstrategy, palpay, square, mass mutual, grey scale, etc. that already got in to avoid losing 15% per year in the dollar.

I think lot of the crypto guys are also going to pile in cause only bitcoin and ether have the sec's approval...

I think the alot of big funds like pensions, insurance, etc. have to wait till next year to get in, they can't just jump in like microstrategy, palpay, square, mass mutual, grey scale, etc. that already got in to avoid losing 15% per year in the dollar.

I think lot of the crypto guys are also going to pile in cause only bitcoin and ether have the sec's approval...

Did you just listen to this? https://www.theinvestorspodcast.com...saylor-a-masterclass-in-economic-calculation/

Thanks for this. Melissa is a moron.
or just not really up on the titanic plates in motion that's propelling btc...every time a politician spends unreasonably it effects bitcoin, and everytime the sec comes down hard on a more elaborate crypto coin (blockchain) it effects bitcoin.
both for the positive. :cool:

Reactions: GBRforLife1
lol everyone wants it now that its going to the moon...should have bought earlier this year when it was 4900

lol everyone wants it now that its going to the moon...should have bought earlier this year when it was 4900

Yeah I think it is a pertinent question to ask why everyone didn't pile in when it was at that price and what has changed between then and now. I'll just stay away and watch what unfolds. :) I know China controls something like 70% of the hardware required to run the network. I'll pass for now.

it's not too late, you can buy just a fraction (not the grocery money), what I'm seeing is that stored value of bitcoin (not ether) is gonna be like a remington or rembrandt price tag. heck even the mona lisa👩‍🚀
and I don't see uncle sam having a problem taking their cut (especially with covid tanking tax streams.)
I just figured I post something bout it....I'm not financial consultant,lol

The mining pools with headquarters in China are bundling hashrate from around the world. If those pools were seized the miners would leave the pools. If miners leave the pools the hashrate left within China is no longer sufficient to perform a 51% attack. So this is a non issue.

which might be good for small nebraska towns wanting to do some mining

Last edited:
Yeah I think it is a pertinent question to ask why everyone didn't pile in when it was at that price and what has changed between then and now. I'll just stay away and watch what unfolds. :) I know China controls something like 70% of the hardware required to run the network. I'll pass for now.
What has changed was the printing of billions and billions if not trillions of US dollars.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
EpHVqzZWMAATKjY

bitcoin is ripe for a 30-40% correction.. in fact, just that this thread exists, tells me it is coming soon. Buy at or around the 21 week moving average
That's what I expect. Very few people have a stomach for the speculative nature of it.

I see 30 grand buy the end of the year, 100 grand by the same time next year, and 1 million in 2 years.
the problem is biden will give entitlement programs to central and south America, and will try to give XI the last remaining US industries. plus biden and pelosie is working on giving homeless 135 grand tiny houses.

all these things combined with 0bama's 21 trillion debt payments will place the US into bankruptcy.
as the chart shows above the printing money agenda was catapulted by bidens employers when they released the ccp bat virus.

I see 30 grand buy the end of the year, 100 grand by the same time next year, and 1 million in 2 years.
the problem is biden will give entitlement programs to central and south America, and will try to give XI the last remaining US industries. plus biden and pelosie is working on giving homeless 135 grand tiny houses.

all these things combined with 0bama's 21 trillion debt payments will place the US into bankruptcy.
as the chart shows above the printing money agenda was catapulted by bidens employers when they released the ccp bat virus.

If you buy into this, then buy precious metals...not pseudo money.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
If you buy into this, then buy precious metals...not pseudo money.

I did make some on GLD earlier this year, but not that retirement type money.
and what more perfect way to make that kinda money then betting against government over spending?
I allways thought newt should be president when he reigned in tip o'neils spending.
lil did I know tip o'neil would be made to look fiscally responsible down the road.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I did make some on GLD earlier this year, but not that retirement type money.
and what more perfect way to make that kinda money then betting against government over spending?
I allways thought newt should be president when he reigned in tip o'neils spending.
lil did I know tip o'neil would be made to look fiscally responsible down the road.

K ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Knock yourself out...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT