ADVERTISEMENT

OT: best website for purchasing used vehicle...

Carvana is pretty sweet, but you will pay a premium but in return the car will have a clean wreck history and good service history. But in reality, they are all very similar, and much like dating web-sites many times the same cars are on all of them.

avoid carmax, unless you like to pay extra..

just go to a regular dealer and get something that just came in off lease, preferably certified.

Carmax is no bargain but they are straight shooters and if a car is on their lot, it checked out mechanically has new or near new tires on it. I'd never buy one from them because I know more about cars than anyone working there...just being honest, but I have reccomended a few single ladies there and would do so again. They have their place.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
I just went through this trying to find a newer pickup. I just started searching and all sorts of options came up and I was careful about which ones I wanted to subscribe to. I was worried I would get a bunch of spam but I really didn't. I just the parameters for what I wanted. I think I had at least 6 or 7 places looking for me. Also, don't overlook the inventory at the rental car companies depending on what you are looking for. Used vehicles are high right now.

Reactions: little a
We just bought one last week for my son through Facebook Marketplace (Omaha). Great for the less expensive cars for my high school boys. You can't beat it for less than $5,000 vehicles. We've had terrible luck on Craigslist over the years in the same price range.

More expensive cars, I'd use autotrader or cars.com.

Reactions: WHCSC and little a
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT