ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Best MLB uniforms

nwualum

Junior
Feb 16, 2011
Lincoln, NE
Yes, my midwest bias may be showing a little but this is my honest opinion. All the uniforms listed below are home. There are some good road ones but can't top these classics. There are a lot of good ones in general but these 5 are the best. Of course, there is no room for argument. :)

1. St Louis Cardinals
2. Kansas City Royals
3. Los Angeles Dodgers
4. San Francisco Giants
5. New York Yankees

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I always liked the Tigers' classic home uniforms.

Cards' uniforms are very sharp, provided they don't wear those stupid striped socks.

Reactions: nwualum
Yes, my midwest bias may be showing a little but this is my honest opinion. All the uniforms listed below are home. There are some good road ones but can't top these classics. There are a lot of good ones in general but these 5 are the best. Of course, there is no room for argument. :)

1. St Louis Cardinals
2. Kansas City Royals
3. Los Angeles Dodgers
4. San Francisco Giants
5. New York Yankees
I agree totally with #1

Reactions: nwualum
I would be a fan of the Blue Jays uniforms if not for the number style they insist on using. Soccer numbers belong on soccer uniforms, not baseball.

Reactions: scarletred
You other suckas' can't deny...
chet-lemon.jpg

...you ain't got the thighs...

Pinstripes are terrible, and not at all slimming. 🤣 When I was in charge of picking uni's, I went with powder blue away, pullover type, reminiscent of Royals/Blue Jays. They were 🔥 or 💧 depending on your age.

Reactions: Can o' corn
ADVERTISEMENT