ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anyone have experience with Kratom (herb)?

I will never touch a weapon even though I love guns. I was very naive and stupid when I bought my first weapon and after that I made a serious mistake and I still can’t forgive myself. I decided to show my friend my gun and he shot and accidentally wounded the boy. Ahead of me were huge fines, the deprivation of a license to carry weapons and endless litigation. The worst thing was that I could not forget the tears of this boy. I started a depression and started looking for shops to buy kratom and I asked a friend does walgreen sell kratom and in the end I found a great place to buy a quality kratom. I was surprised but it helped me a lot! I also decided that I would no longer touch the weapon.

Last edited:
Yes, I have, but what's the purpose of your question? I like using Kratom when I want to relax,. For me, this is a good product, but if course I don't mean that you should fell the same. By the way, if there are guys, who use Kratom, but you don't have a good and trustworthy provider then I would like to recommend a sie that can help you avoid all these problems. In case you are interested, make sure you contact then in order to get a good product. So just appeal to these guys to get your kratom yard. I wish you the best.

Last edited:
I will never touch a weapon even though I love guns. I was very naive and stupid when I bought my first weapon and after that I made a serious mistake and I still can’t forgive myself. I decided to show my friend my gun and he shot and accidentally wounded the boy. Ahead of me were huge fines, the deprivation of a license to carry weapons and endless litigation. The worst thing was that I could not forget the tears of this boy. I started a depression and started looking for shops to buy kratom and I asked a friend does walgreen sell kratom and in the end I found a great place to buy a quality kratom. I was surprised but it helped me a lot! I also decided that I would no longer touch the weapon.
the best thing you can do is take hunter safety course

I have anxiety issues and have read about the different strains of kratom (white, green, red) from different places of origin (Bali, Borneo, etc). I have yet to buy and try. I do believe it is legal to purchase as of now. The FDA has been lurking, but for now, I can buy and try.

Anyone have experience with kratom?
Chemical relief is not a great option. Looking at your nutrition is a good first step. As suggested earlier, counseling is a good move. Get completely off of caffeine, chocolate and any other stimulants you might be consuming. The number one thing you can do for anxiety is to either do hard physical labor or high impact exercise for at least 30 minutes 3-4 times per week. Turn off the TV news completely and it would probably be a good idea to stay off of social media and message boards. The news is just nothing but a swamp of negativity especially right now.

IMO, technology is a horrible thing for people with anxiety. I'm not a psychologist but from what I've seen from family, social media is a death spiral for people with anxiety. Throw yourself in to doing something to help other people. Join a service organization such as the Optimists or Sertoma and get your spiritual life in order.

Reactions: shocksker
I have a buddy who quit hard core drugs and alcohol but takes kratum by the spoonful. I don’t think it can be a good thing.

Chemical relief is not a great option. Looking at your nutrition is a good first step. As suggested earlier, counseling is a good move. Get completely off of caffeine, chocolate and any other stimulants you might be consuming. The number one thing you can do for anxiety is to either do hard physical labor or high impact exercise for at least 30 minutes 3-4 times per week. Turn off the TV news completely and it would probably be a good idea to stay off of social media and message boards. The news is just nothing but a swamp of negativity especially right now.

IMO, technology is a horrible thing for people with anxiety. I'm not a psychologist but from what I've seen from family, social media is a death spiral for people with anxiety. Throw yourself in to doing something to help other people. Join a service organization such as the Optimists or Sertoma and get your spiritual life in order.
nailed it.

i've made a couple tea from kratom it seemed to chill the **** out of me. My wife has tried it many times and she seemed to really love it, specially when she was getting stressed she would always get some kratom wholesale, or tea or smth else, but I never wanted to try it, was thinking this is some kind of shit, but one day I got so stressed on my work that I couldn't restrain myself from getting it, it was like going for a weed smoke lol, anyway, it really helped me, I got chill and relax and I calmed out, since then I always drink kratom tea.

Last edited:
Hey, there are a lot of ways to solve your problem. You can use some CBD oils which are also helpful, or THC oils, but be aware that these products are based on drugs, and can have some adverse effects on your body and on your mind. Better consult a doctor, because he will know for sure how to help you. My doctor recommended me some kratom capsules, which I ordered on SA Kratom, and to be honest, it really helped, because now I don't have any pains in my back. Take your chances and order it too, hope you'll get better soon.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT