ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Another one

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
2 questions.
1. Where the hell were these teachers when I was in school?
2. Did she really think she wouldn't get caught? Those kids are showing all their friends. Now she's charged with two felonies. So dumb.

2 questions.
2. Did she really think she wouldn't get caught? Those kids are showing all their friends. Now she's charged with two felonies. So dumb.
Re: #2: no kidding. Why anyone would think that's a good idea, or not realizing that it's almost guaranteed to end badly....

Reactions: HBK4life
On the fence about this one. Need a better photo and need to see more of her. Reserving judgement till I get more info....but if I was still in high school, totally wood.

I didn’t have to concern myself with hot teachers wanting to abuse me.
Catholic school, ran by the Good Felican sisters out of Warsaw Poland, ya know, “The Penguin.”
The beatings started in Sept. ‘53 & continued through May, ‘62. Sister Mary Difilo favored using rulers, rubber tipped pointers & one of her favorite moves while walking the classroom aisles looking for cheaters. Sister Mary loved whipping you using the rope robe sash with knots.

But hey, when I got out and went to Public high school. I was tested and put in at sophomore level. I do owe the good sisters a sincere thank you, I was a hard case.

Last edited:
2 questions.
Those teachers were banging other boys. I feel your pain as I never got to smash any of them, either. I remember the whole Mary Kay Letourneau thing when I was a kid thinking, that was one lucky dude, as I thought she was pretty hot back in the day.

I think these teachers that engage in this behavior, are just so whacked out mentally, consequences never cross their minds.

2 questions.
So go you think the rest of the package is as nice as that naughty face is?

• Wow
Is this part of that there CRT thing going around? I always thought it was out of date picture tube tech.
Anyway, its fine because its a chick doing it.

I didn’t have to concern myself with hot teachers wanting to abuse me.
Catholic school, ran by the Good Felican sisters out of Warsaw Poland, ya know, “The Penguin.”
The beatings started in Sept. ‘53 & continued through May, ‘62. Sister Mary Difilo favored using rulers, rubber tipped pointers & one of her favorite moves while walking the classroom aisles looking for cheaters. Sister Mary loved whipping you using the rope robe sash with knots.

But hey, when I got out and went to Public high school. I was tested and put in at sophomore level. I do owe the good sisters a sincere thank you, I was a hard case.
I had presentation nuns. They’d wear those habits and it would be 100 out. Little sister Sylvester, about 4’10” would pinch the skin on your upper tricep or your ear and walk you to detention or the priest. Sister Moria would beat you with books.

I was both left handed and stuttered. So I got the narrow side of the the ruler on my hands and locked in the closet when I studdered.

By far the worst was Sister Colette. She would pin you up against the wall and breath on you. Most horrible garlic breath ever.

Never did I ever want to get propositioned by them! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT