ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Another day another child mauled to death by a pitbull

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a social worker. I doubt I could help you. Be all you can be. Don't do drugs!... Does that suffice?

Tell me about my dog. Do you have any type of gun? A rifle, a carry, a shotgun that has the frame of an AK or an Armalite? Anything.
The more you post, the more sense this all makes.

• Haha
Reactions: red scowl
People need to be held responsible for their pet's actions. If you can't handle a pitbull or any other breed, don't get one.
My problem is the virtue signaling and righteousness. My dog will not hurt you. I can't take away his instinct to kill your dog. I recognize that, but while folks kill each other regularly for random reasons. You're seriously worried about dogs. It's a hard world. Don't be a pussy.

This happened yesterday afternoon, and these “nanny dogs” need to go extinct.

“A 13-month-old boy was killed after being mauled by a family pit bull in Granite Bay on Friday, according to a release from the Placer County Sheriff’s Office.

Officers received a call around 3 p.m. from a house where the boy had been attacked by the pit bull. The attack happened in the living room of the house and appears to be unprovoked,according to the sheriff’s office.

He was taken to a Roseville hospital, where hewas pronounced dead, according the release. The pit bull was taken away by Placer CountyAnimal Control. It is unknown where in Granite Bay the incident occurred.”

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article235327997.html

Btw, wtf kind of statement is “unprovoked” doing in that article?! It’s a f*cking 13 month old baby!!
Very dumb.

This happened yesterday afternoon, and these “nanny dogs” need to go extinct.

“A 13-month-old boy was killed after being mauled by a family pit bull in Granite Bay on Friday, according to a release from the Placer County Sheriff’s Office.

Officers received a call around 3 p.m. from a house where the boy had been attacked by the pit bull. The attack happened in the living room of the house and appears to be unprovoked,according to the sheriff’s office.

He was taken to a Roseville hospital, where hewas pronounced dead, according the release. The pit bull was taken away by Placer CountyAnimal Control. It is unknown where in Granite Bay the incident occurred.”

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article235327997.html

Btw, wtf kind of statement is “unprovoked” doing in that article?! It’s a f*cking 13 month old baby!!
Reminds me of the line from Roadhouse. "Be nice, until it's time to not be nice". I want a dog that when it's pissed off and wants to rip my throat out, I can still drop kick across the room. Can't do that with Pit Bulls and other big dogs. I've always owned small dogs, namely shih-tzu's. Small dog, small mess.

No.

There are more labs in the US than pits as labs are the most popular breed, and labs killed zero people last yr.

The dogs are the problem not the owners.

If it was an owner problem and not a dog problem than Labs should kill the most humans each year because there is so many more of them which means there would be even more bad lab owners than pit owners.

Yet they just dont.

Pitss are POS dogs period.
Horrible take

Reactions: dsmalls3
Yeah, I bet. But someone's got to do it.

Have you seen this?

SRELCKW5Cbo503JN52OBHws-fBHlPp_pgP3aRS0ugJI.jpg

Yes I have “seen this”, thanks for asking.

Pitbulls make up the majority of dog attacks, BUT it doesn’t matter, because dog attacks are incredibly rare, including pitbull attacks.

Say 23 pitbulls kill humans every year out of 4.5 million of them in the US. You are substantially more likely to be killed by a human. So yes, pitbull attacks are horrible, but statistically they basically never happen. Pitbulls kill 3-4x all other dog breeds combined (and this sounds horrible), but the reality is 99.997% of them do nothing wrong.

Pick up a few kids while you're at it

Since I don't want to be a pussy who lives in fear...no more locking my doors to my house or car, no more seat belts either and I am currently looking for a new home in East St. Louis, because I am not a pussy and I am not going to live in fear.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
So wrong, pit bulls are actually a very nice breed of dog, it’s the people that own them that make them what they are.
Super wrong. They aren’t nice because that’s like saying grizzly bears and tigers are actually very nice but it’s just the owners making them mean.
Every single type of dog was created by people for a specific purpose and the purpose of a pitbull was to fight and kill, not to be a loyal companion, not to go out into a field and point at pheasant or quail, not to jump into a lake and go retrieve a downed duck, and not to roam the Scottish highlands herding sheep.
They have been killing children since they were created, as one of the most prominent breeders of pitbull‘s (John Colby) had his own three-year-old nephew brutally killed by one, and instead of culling that dog, it was sold for an incredibly high amount of money because it exhibited the traits other breeders and fighters wanted.

The biggest problem with pitbull’s is people think they behave like normal dogs and they don’t. They don’t bear their teeth, growl, or put their fur up when they are going to attack because attacking/fighting is what they were created for and they don’t exhibit normal dog behavior when they are going to, they just randomly do it and that is a breed trait that has been documented for well over 100 years.
A very large portion of people in this country suffer cognitive dissonance have sadly been brainwashed by bullsh*t propaganda videos showing a pitbull not actively mauling someone, so therefore that must mean they're safe.

Yes I have “seen this”, thanks for asking.

Pitbulls make up the majority of dog attacks, BUT it doesn’t matter, because dog attacks are incredibly rare, including pitbull attacks.

Say 23 pitbulls kill humans every year out of 4.5 million of them in the US. You are substantially more likely to be killed by a human. So yes, pitbull attacks are horrible, but statistically they basically never happen. Pitbulls kill 3-4x all other dog breeds combined (and this sounds horrible), but the reality is 99.997% of them do nothing wrong.
That’s completely false because there’s 4.5 million dog bites in this country and 4.5 million pit bulls, and based on whatever statistics you want to take from, pit bulls account for 30%-50% of those bites. And deaths are only a very small part of the story considering the number of people that end up with permanent disfigurement such as limbs being amputated, just like the FedEx driver just a week ago that was mauled by a pitbull while trying to deliver a package and he had to have his left forearm amputated because of the severity of the bites.
A pitbull bite doesn’t require a little Neosporin and a Band-Aid, more often than not they require extensive and incredibly costly surgery and in many instances require being lifelined to the hospital.
And that also fails to account for the 20,000+ dogs that are killed by pitbull‘s each year. So that certainly isn’t just one or two pit bulls doing that. And then you can also add on top of that other animals like the livestock that are brutalized by pitbull‘s that people no longer can care for and just dump out until rural areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT