ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Another day another child mauled to death by a pitbull

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you are joking, but probably not a topic I would joke about. We all know that pitbulls are by far the most likely dog breed to attack people and to kill people. And 2nd place is a distant 2nd.

No, I'm actually not joking. Statistically, dachshunds are more likely to attack than any other breed. Granted, they aren't nearly as dangerous as a pitbull but if we are going to Target a certain breed for agressive tendencies then pitbulls are not at the top of the list.

FTR, I am way more afraid of German Shepherds, Rottweilers, and Dobermans than I am of Pitbulls. I don't recall ever coming across one of those breeds that didn't make me nervous, I've been around a ton of pitbulls that just want to have their belly rubbed.

I bike quite a bit of gravel roads here in Iowa and dog attacks are quite common. Last year I was attacked and bitten by a pit bull. I’ve learned one thing when it comes to pit bulls or any other aggressive dog, if you run you get bit. When being chased, you stop, turn, scream, clap and be the aggressor. I also CCW as a last resort but fortunately it hasn’t come to that.

There are approximately 3.6 pit pulls in the us. On average they kill 21 people per year. This is the same stupid argument as assault rifles. Anything can kill anyone if left in the hands of irresponsible/idiotic people. There are more important things to be concerned about in this life.

No.

There are more labs in the US than pits as labs are the most popular breed, and labs killed zero people last yr.

The dogs are the problem not the owners.

If it was an owner problem and not a dog problem than Labs should kill the most humans each year because there is so many more of them which means there would be even more bad lab owners than pit owners.

Yet they just dont.

Pitss are POS dogs period.

No, I'm actually not joking. Statistically, dachshunds are more likely to attack than any other breed. Granted, they aren't nearly as dangerous as a pitbull but if we are going to Target a certain breed for agressive tendencies then pitbulls are not at the top of the list.

FTR, I am way more afraid of German Shepherds, Rottweilers, and Dobermans than I am of Pitbulls. I don't recall ever coming across one of those breeds that didn't make me nervous, I've been around a ton of pitbulls that just want to have their belly rubbed.

I am ok with little dogs getting snippy and doing a bite, lots of people and kids get bot by dogs all around, but 99% of the botes from other breeds dont lead to fatalities pioe pit bites do.

Funny you wouldnt be nervous around pits since they kill the most humans each year (by far) than any other dog breed.

But whatever.

Wow, I cannot believe how many little bitches are terrified of a breed of dog on here. You are crazy if you don't think attacks like these happen because of the types of owners. Yeah Labs are popular but there are a lot more irresponsible Pit owners.
I am guessing most of the people in here that are terrified and talking tough spend a good deal of their lives being scared of things they really don't need to be scared of. Have fun with that.

Wow, I cannot believe how many little bitches are terrified of a breed of dog on here. You are crazy if you don't think attacks like these happen because of the types of owners. Yeah Labs are popular but there are a lot more irresponsible Pit owners.
I am guessing most of the people in here that are terrified and talking tough spend a good deal of their lives being scared of things they really don't need to be scared of. Have fun with that.
No fear here. I’m just going to stop and shoot the next dog that chases me. I’m also going to do the owner a solid and gather up the carcass for a proper burial.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
No fear here. I’m just going to stop and shoot the next dog that chases me. I’m also going to do the owner a solid and gather up the carcass for a proper burial.

LMFAO! You may want to re-examine your life life choices if you are getting chased by dogs that often. And yes, if you are bragging about shooting a dog for "chasing" you then you sound pretty scared to me.

Bees and wasps kill way more people than dogs. Maybe you should shoot the next one that shows up in your backyard or interrupts a picnic. There's a lot of them too, so you would have a lot of chances to make yourself feel like a big strong man.

Last edited:

Terrified? Do you mean "smart"?

Look, you are clearly a virgin, I get that, no big deal...but want to know other things I avoid because I am smart?

1. Sharks
2. Crack houses
3. Girls with the first name of a city tattooed on their body

Look, you are clearly a virgin, I get that, no big deal...but want to know other things I avoid because I am smart?

1. Sharks
2. Crack houses

Nice trash talk cool guy! I bet you run for the hills screaming when you see a honey bee within 10ft of you. There are things in life far more dangerous than dogs. What a coward you are...:rolleyes:

1. Sharks
2. Crack houses

Does the location of the tat play into this at all ?

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
Haven't read previous comments, but Ill comment.

Normally, the dog learns from the owner.

At all times the owner transfers attitude to the dog. The leash is a conduit to the dog.

The owner is always on a leash.

Reactions: Oldie but goodie
Those are the same kind of statistics I have also seen from different sources. Pit Bull attacks are off the chart in comparison to other dogs. I'm a big time dog lover, and like them more than most people, but even I would have the entire species put down, as there is no place for an animal like that in our society.

People who read this chart and use it as “statistical” evidence that pitbulls are “natural born killers” are stupid people. Full stop. You don’t have to like pitbulls, but just know you are really dumb.

This goes well beyond the “nature vs nurture” arguments that get thrown around in the typical Pitbull debate. If you see this graph, and then say “see, pitbulls are soooo bad, I’m keeping my kid away from them, not associating with people that own them, etc.”, you are a really stupid person.

People who read this chart and use it as “statistical” evidence that pitbulls are “natural born killers” are stupid people. Full stop. You don’t have to like pitbulls, but just know you are really dumb.

This goes well beyond the “nature vs nurture” arguments that get thrown around in the typical Pitbull debate. If you see this graph, and then say “see, pitbulls are soooo bad, I’m keeping my kid away from them, not associating with people that own them, etc.”, you are a really stupid person.
Not as stupid as you and other pitbull owners. I hope for your sake that your animal never attacks anyone, as I am sure you don’t even have insurance or any ability to pay medical or funeral expenses for having such an uncontrollable loaded gun as indicated in your smart decision making process to get an animal like that in the first place.

Not as stupid as you and other pitbull owners. I hope for your sake that your animal never attacks anyone, as I am sure you don’t even have insurance or any ability to pay medical or funeral expenses for having such an uncontrollable loaded gun as indicated in your smart decision making process to get an animal like that in the first place.

Holy necro, batman.

Thread died of natural causes almost 2 years ago.

Like I originally stated…..You are a stupid human being. You lack intelligence.

I would state why, but it wouldn’t matter.

It’s a hard life sticking up for pitbulls…
Yeah, I bet. But someone's got to do it.

Have you seen this?

SRELCKW5Cbo503JN52OBHws-fBHlPp_pgP3aRS0ugJI.jpg

I’m going to buy a tiger and put him on a leash behind some chicken wire in my front yard.

Hope nothing bad happens...

ted bundy's parents should've fried right alongside him
See and with pitbull incidents, the owner should be held responsible with prison time.

If it really is "the owner" and "not the dog" then make it where if your pitbull bites/attacks someone, you spend time in prison.

I bet pit owners would all of a sudden change their tune on the old "it is the owner not the dog" routine.

Reactions: jmliehr
It's beyond time that we turn the tides on these ravenous beasts. The pitbulls should be the ones sharing graphics on Twitter of which toddlers are the most dangerous. We are smarter than them. We are better than them. We have larger livers and medulla oblongatas than them. We have opposable thumbs, they have fleas. The world doesn't have to be held hostage by roving packs of wild pit-bulls when all we need to do is stand up to their tyranny.

This happened yesterday afternoon, and these “nanny dogs” need to go extinct.

“A 13-month-old boy was killed after being mauled by a family pit bull in Granite Bay on Friday, according to a release from the Placer County Sheriff’s Office.

Officers received a call around 3 p.m. from a house where the boy had been attacked by the pit bull. The attack happened in the living room of the house and appears to be unprovoked,according to the sheriff’s office.

He was taken to a Roseville hospital, where hewas pronounced dead, according the release. The pit bull was taken away by Placer CountyAnimal Control. It is unknown where in Granite Bay the incident occurred.”

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article235327997.html

Btw, wtf kind of statement is “unprovoked” doing in that article?! It’s a f*cking 13 month old baby!!

I have a pit bull. How do you feel about guns, rifles, shotguns etc...

This happened yesterday afternoon, and these “nanny dogs” need to go extinct.

“A 13-month-old boy was killed after being mauled by a family pit bull in Granite Bay on Friday, according to a release from the Placer County Sheriff’s Office.

Officers received a call around 3 p.m. from a house where the boy had been attacked by the pit bull. The attack happened in the living room of the house and appears to be unprovoked,according to the sheriff’s office.

He was taken to a Roseville hospital, where hewas pronounced dead, according the release. The pit bull was taken away by Placer CountyAnimal Control. It is unknown where in Granite Bay the incident occurred.”

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article235327997.html

Btw, wtf kind of statement is “unprovoked” doing in that article?! It’s a f*cking 13 month old baby!!
Does any country ban ownership?

I do t see the correlation between an inanimate object and a statistically violent dog breed. Please help me.

I'm not a social worker. I doubt I could help you. Be all you can be. Don't do drugs!... Does that suffice?

Tell me about my dog. Do you have any type of gun? A rifle, a carry, a shotgun that has the frame of an AK or an Armalite? Anything.

I do t see the correlation between an inanimate object and a statistically violent dog breed. Please help me.
Full disclosure: my dog is only a part terrier. He is half bulldog. He has Cane Corso and pit from the Male. He is entirely evil with how he licks you however. Tell me the nature of my dog. I will explain eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT