ADVERTISEMENT

OT: American Journalist Covering World Cup Dead in Qatar

Wahl seemed to have some health issues prior. Did they ever say what he died from? (I mean besides clot shot:rolleyes:) A lot of times sudden deaths aren't really sudden. There's a long lead-up that's being ignored.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Wahl seemed to have some health issues prior. Did they ever say what he died from? (I mean besides clot shot:rolleyes:) A lot of times sudden deaths aren't really sudden. There's a long lead-up that's being ignored.
They’re doing an autopsy

I don't know why people bother going to visit other (certain) other countries, for work or vacation, don't bother with certain places.

I swear sometimes I think the movie Hostel was a documentary.

And if you do go...don't run your ****ing mouth about shit they hate.

Read that he had walking pneumonia and was extremely worn down from exhaustion and little sleep.

Reactions: king_kong_
I don't know why people bother going to visit other (certain) other countries, for work or vacation, don't bother with certain places.

But then how would a journo show how woke they are? That’s literally all that matters anymore. Not facts, not the truth, just how fake someone can be. The rest of the pathetic media awards him 25 woke points. Wonder what he can cash those in for?

I said “likely” as there is speculation in multiple news outlets he was poisoned. His family is claiming as well. Wouldnt surprise me at all
Sounds like his brother walked that statement back.

Dude was sick and apparently developed secondary infections. If you’re sick you need to lay low and take it easy even if you don’t feel that bad. Your body is stressed. Your organs are working overtime. This is why people die in their driveway shoveling snow during viral season. After any illness, surgery/procedure, or any event that pushes your body to the extremes. Let yourself heal.

Sounds like his brother walked that statement back.

Dude was sick and apparently developed secondary infections. If you’re sick you need to lay low and take it easy even if you don’t feel that bad. Your body is stressed. Your organs are working overtime. This is why people die in their driveway shoveling snow during viral season. After any illness, surgery/procedure, or any event that pushes your body to the extremes. Let yourself heal.
Wrong. No one ever died before government mandated clot shots.

Yep he went pretty vertical on the F around/Find out graph.

But then how would a journo show how woke they are? That’s literally all that matters anymore. Not facts, not the truth, just how fake someone can be. The rest of the pathetic media awards him 25 woke points. Wonder what he can cash those in for?
What did Grant Wahl lie about?

When in doubt play the race or alphabet card.
Sadly (as proven by this very thread), the most outrageous reason they can imagine will be the go to reason, and none of them will bother to apologize after

Yeah the World Cup was in Qatar, so soccer journalists are going to go to Qatar. It would be journalist malpractice to ignore the human rights abuses in Qatar just as it would have been to ignore the Russian and Brazilian human rights abuses at the last two World Cups. If you want sanitized Qatari state propaganda, read their newspapers.

It isn't like we haven't seen journalists killed in other countries for speaking out, it wasn't an outragous idea..looks like that wasn't the case here, great....but hardly proof that it never happens and that it was silly to wonder.

yeah I don't know about alphabet t-shirts in war lord countries.
I did ask a few folks where joe frazier was buried at ali's tomb in cairo.

Yeah the World Cup was in Qatar, so soccer journalists are going to go to Qatar. It would be journalist malpractice to ignore the human rights abuses in Qatar just as it would have been to ignore the Russian and Brazilian human rights abuses at the last two World Cups. If you want sanitized Qatari state propaganda, read their newspapers.
**** that...I would rather live.

ADVERTISEMENT