ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Airports?

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
Haven't flown recently but with the state of the country and world I imagine it will be something like this. Shoes off for terrorists. Masks on for science. Vaccine papers in one hand and shoes in other. A bunch of stumbling sheep shuffling through the gates. And here I thought I would never get to experience Nazi Germany during WW2 like my grandpa did. What's next? Gold stars on businesses to show the unvaccinated scum??

Haven't flown recently but with the state of the country and world I imagine it will be something like this. Shoes off for terrorists. Masks on for science. Vaccine papers in one hand and shoes in other. A bunch of stumbling sheep shuffling through the gates. And here I thought I would never get to experience Nazi Germany during WW2 like my grandpa did. What's next? Gold stars on businesses to show the unvaccinated scum??

Haha no vaccine papers … yet.

And no mask needed if you post up at an airport bar. COVID is afraid of eyeballs and airport bars.

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
I've flown a bunch since the pandemic. Keep your mask on through security and then buy a drink and you will be fine. Most flights are alright as well. Only have had a few power trippy flight attendants, but otherwise no issues. It does suck not being able to get drinks on planes, although I think Delta has brought that back, but I usually don't fly Delta, although I might now.

I've flown a bunch since the pandemic. Keep your mask on through security and then buy a drink and you will be fine. Most flights are alright as well. Only have had a few power trippy flight attendants, but otherwise no issues. It does suck not being able to get drinks on planes, although I think Delta has brought that back, but I usually don't fly Delta, although I might now.
I've been seeing a lot of Jerry Springer brawls on planes over masks lately. Most are on spirit airlines though. The Wal-Mart of the skies.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
What do you do for a living?

I didn't fly but was in eppley twice a couple of weeks ago and no one said anything to me about not wearing one. Saw multiple airport employees that had theirs down or off.

Reactions: HBK4life
The only problems I've experienced is in the planes. I am asked several times to pull my mask over my nose. As soon as I exit the plane the mask is removed and stays off with no problems, even in New York. The funniest part of this is that in the beginning the airlines told you how much safer it was in the plane verses the outside. They can spray and use a filtering system that eliminates the Covid... Had to laugh. But it is all about the power...

Reactions: HBK4life
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT