ADVERTISEMENT

OT: A Tradition Unlike Any Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking going last year. You have to go to a practice round and regular round if possible. If I am going to walk that course I would want to bring a camera

triLeS2.gif

Reactions: WHCSC
Whoever gets lucky to go I'm jelly. I entered their ticket system lottery every since since like 2010 or 2011 -> me, the wife, my dad and none of us ever get any tickets.

We looked at purchasing the full out passes for all practice rounds, toury rounds, weekly badge etc. We were looking at over $10,000 per person not including airfare, AirBnB, gas etc.

To do the trip right for me, my dad, and brother with everything would probably be north of $30,000 last we checked. Since we don't know anyone we would have to buy the weekly badges through a broker, so they cost more.

Because he is a dork "I use science to hit the ball longer"

You mean...you use a longer club and swing faster? Yeah, sweet science experiment.
Yeah, comes off as a bro meathead hiding behind "mad scientist" bs, like he is the first to ever think of trying different things in golf.
And the hat doesn't help. I know it's because he really liked Payne Stewart, but that guy had style and class.
DeChambeau is a modern "me as a brand" douche I hope falls apart after getting a few majors and everyone realizing he was just the modern John Daley or Bubba Watson that could hit it a mile and not last, as opposed to the next Tiger or Jack. Hell I don't think he'll even be the next Trevino or Watson or Player.

Yeah, comes off as a bro meathead hiding behind "mad scientist" bs, like he is the first to ever think of trying different things in golf.
And the hat doesn't help. I know it's because he really liked Payne Stewart, but that guy had style and class.
DeChambeau is a modern "me as a brand" douche I hope falls apart after getting a few majors and everyone realizing he was just the modern John Daley or Bubba Watson that could hit it a mile and not last, as opposed to the next Tiger or Jack. Hell I don't think he'll even be the next Trevino or Watson or Player.
Right, Daley did this 25 years ago but wasn't a dork about it.

If you have to ask, I think it's too much kinda price probably.

Cost is actually pretty low from reports for the caliber of course, $40-50k up front and <$5K year dues. But there is no application process, you must be invited.

Cost is actually pretty low from reports for the caliber of course, $40-50k up front and <$5K year dues. But there is no application process, you must be invited.
Members also cover any deficit that may incur annually if the tournament doesn’t break even/turn a profit, which is how they keep prices of tickets and concessions famously low.

An Asian winning at a super racist golf club in Georgia in 2021 would be a great story. That being said wouldn't mind him coming back to the pack for a little drama

An Asian winning at a super racist golf club in Georgia in 2021 would be a great story. That being said wouldn't mind him coming back to the pack for a little drama
Yeah. No kidding.

What if some other guy of black and Asian descent would win it. That would be a REAL story. That would show them all!!!! What if he won a couple of them? Probably make that racist club shut right down. Too bad that would never happen. At least not in 2021

Yeah. No kidding.

What if some other guy of black and Asian descent would win it. That would be a REAL story. That would show them all!!!! What if he won a couple of them? Probably make that racist club shut right down. Too bad that would never happen. At least not in 2021
well this year it would, i dont think there has ever been a winner that had no use of his legs...big thinking though!

Why???? Just couldn’t resist could you
Not at all...with the Asian hate crimes in Georgia in recent weeks I think it would be great for an Asian golfer to win at a place known for the history that place has in the same state. First Japanese Masters winner would be huge!

Love that DeChambeu is starting out shitty. Something about that guy I don't like.
He gained about fifty pounds of muscle in less than a year. I don’t know if the Tour’s checks for PEDs are very thorough, but they should be. (Of course Tiger and ARod allegedly used to be treated by the same “doctor.”)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT