ADVERTISEMENT

OT: A Drive Through Western Nebraska - Pt 7 McCook

I lived in a small town around McCook back in 86-89. I remember we had to drive 30 miles just to take our date to a movie. There was a town between where I lived and McCook called Indianola and in that town there was a pizza joint called "Rocket Inn" and they made a great pizza and they put sauerkraut on it and I thought that was disgusting till I tried it. mmm, mmm, good.

I lived in a small town around McCook back in 86-89. I remember we had to drive 30 miles just to take our date to a movie. There was a town between where I lived and McCook called Indianola and in that town there was a pizza joint called "Rocket Inn" and they made a great pizza and they put sauerkraut on it and I thought that was disgusting till I tried it. mmm, mmm, good.

It is still there and the pizza is still great. Did you live in Cambridge?

My brother lives in Cambridge. I grew up a short distance from there, we played the Bartley Bombers in the day.

Reactions: bomber89
May dad is the only living male left of his class from Bartley I think it was class of 1946. They farmed just east of Bartley. My moms family farmed just NW of Cambridge and she graduated from there in1949 or 50. I still have a lot of extended family in both towns.

Reactions: gomerxx
I know what you mean. I was the same way. Drizzle a little Sparkys on it, you'd be surprised

ADVERTISEMENT