ADVERTISEMENT

OSU threads about Tim Beck

With the amount of heat he is taking with OSU fans after one loss , I think he will look back at his time at NU fondly. Bo may be start to think the same way with NU it took three years to be publicly reprimanded at Youngstown it happened the first year

Tim Beck isn't comparing well to Tom Herman, and the OSU fans are very much aware of it.

I guess I was always under the impression that Beck wasn't the one calling plays. I thought Warriner was. Beck is taking a beating (maybe rightfully so), but why isn't the other co OC?

It seems to be fairly well known that as the season has progressed Beck has taken over the play calling responsibilities. Beck has said this himself...

It seems to be fairly well known that as the season has progressed Beck has taken over the play calling responsibilities. Beck has said this himself...

Gotcha. Thanks. I haven't been able to follow college football as much this year, so I hadn't heard that.

With the amount of heat he is taking with OSU fans after one loss , I think he will look back at his time at NU fondly. Bo may be start to think the same way with NU it took three years to be publicly reprimanded at Youngstown it happened the first year
Bet they're already starting to miss the NU fans, LOL

also he coaches the qb look at how much worse those same qb are this year

Reactions: TheNewNU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT