ADVERTISEMENT

OSU President wants football.

Again if Ohio st and Nebraska and Iowa wanted to play, why didn’t the big 10 let them try schedule there own games just for this season? We keep hearing these are Extenuating circumstances or strange times. If row your boat in Minnesota wants to sit it out that’s his choice, pretty strange for a coach that had Minnesota’s best record since 1962 and now rumors are swirling around that he doesn’t want to play because he might incur more losses. If true he’s not much of a coach imo

People talk about sports as being an avenue for kids and young adults to learn about teamwork.

Working together, playing together, sometimes winning sometimes losing, overcoming obstacles.

When shit actually goes down...people post things like.....well how about three members of our team just do their own thing?

People talk about sports as being an avenue for kids and young adults to learn about teamwork.

Working together, playing together, sometimes winning sometimes losing, overcoming obstacles.

When shit actually goes down...people post things like.....well how about three members of our team just do their own thing?
It’s called overcoming obstacles, as you state. Try and find others who want to play. Contrary to what you think, I don’t think this is a bad thing.

It’s called overcoming obstacles, as you state. Try and find others who want to play. Contrary to what you think, I don’t think this is a bad thing.

It could be spun either way. But generally, when you join a conference, and then declare every team for itself, its not viewed as "teamwork" in the traditional meaning of the word.

I would certainly be in favor of seeing some of the heavyweights play early this fall if we were approved, but its hard to imagine doing so without abandoning any idea of a conference season later this fall.

Again if Ohio st and Nebraska and Iowa wanted to play, why didn’t the big 10 let them try schedule there own games just for this season? We keep hearing these are Extenuating circumstances or strange times. If row your boat in Minnesota wants to sit it out that’s his choice, pretty strange for a coach that had Minnesota’s best record since 1962 and now rumors are swirling around that he doesn’t want to play because he might incur more losses. If true he’s not much of a coach imo

How do you know that Fleck doesn’t want to play.. It’s there President and obviously the governor who canceled high school sports this fall in Minnesota.. You only going by a conclusion because he hasn’t said much in the matter..

How do you know that Fleck doesn’t want to play.. It’s there President and obviously the governor who canceled high school sports this fall in Minnesota.. You only going by a conclusion because he hasn’t said much in the matter..

Yah according to most if not all reporting, the AD level/football guys were all good to go in every B1G school.

To a large degree we have to trust Moos. If three schools have a "season" now, they won't be available for the B1G season "later".

We mostly don't believe there will be a spring season, and its just chum for the masses, but we have to trust Moos on this. He's working on a few scheduling models and he's not particularly happy with the B1G's decision at large. So far, he's been playing nice and fulfilling that role....but he hasn't started raising the alarm about this all being a ruse to just play fans off.

Reactions: bshirt73

The Big 10 isn't our team. I have no loyalty to the Big 10, my only loyalty is to the Nebraska program and what's best for it. And what's best for it is playing football this fall.

The Big 10 isn't our team. I have no loyalty to the Big 10, my only loyalty is to the Nebraska program and what's best for it. And what's best for it is playing football this fall.

Then we shouldn't have signed the contracts to be a part of this particular organization. But yes, playing this fall would be best.

Reactions: Oldie but goodie
Was just hearing rumors that fleck wasn’t to keen on playing this fall.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT