ADVERTISEMENT

OSU massage therapist

Looks like they wanted to frame the narrative before national media/TMZ. She preyed on these innocent future draft picks
They're adults. They can make up their own mind whether to partake in the services of a cougar. I knew a guy in college who used to like to hang out at piano bars in college and hook up with older "divorcees". He said he woke up in the morning one time to find some kids in bed with them. Seems like he said one of them called him daddy. Cougars were a much surer thing than your average college coed. Another guy I knew back in the day always said he only wanted to date older divorcees. He said there were no games and they knew what went where.

Cougarville Ohio. None of the players were minors. I'm wondering why this is a news story.
It's either because ANY sex stories about famous people (that certainly includes any OSU football players) are interesting to the public or because sex generally is not permitted between school staffers and students if she was any way connected through the university as a matter of policy whether it's consensual or not.

The same would be true in many big corporations today where superiors are not allowed to have affairs with subordinates not withstanding if it was all consensual. I know some pretty high level executives who were fired for just that very reason although obviously some corporations historically have looked the other way. They'd expose themselves to potential lawsuits and get in trouble with letting that happen these days. Sex with a superior just is not considered consensual these days even if it was.

Last edited:
Likely because sex generally is not permitted between school staffers and students as a matter of most universities policy whether it's consensual or not.

The same would be true in many big corporations today where superiors are not allowed to have affairs with subordinates not withstanding it was consensual. I know some pretty high level executives who fired for just that very reason although obviously some corporations historically have looked the other way. They get in trouble with letting that happen these days.

Now you know what "most universities policy" is regarding sex between consenting adults?

It does say the Ohio Med Board alleged that she demanded payment after the sexy time...That will probably remain illegal in Ohio for a little while yet
weird. Her scope of work was a little fuzzy, ethically and morally. Hey guys, I've got this great massage therapist.

Ohio State: 5 players have sex with 41 year old massage therapist
So Ohio State's attorney's investigation found Ohio State officials were not involved. What a freakin surprise! No real independent investigation yet.
"The investigation found no evidence that the massage therapist is or was acting on behalf of an agent or any particular person or entity in professional or collegiate sports, much less on behalf of OSU athletics," the report said.

This is why we don't win.
What a great recruiting tool.
He said, "tool!" Hehe hehe
SZQUINZPTVG4TIXXAZINYXB6TY.jpeg

I honestly don't understand what's their problem. Just let them have sex or do whatever they want; they're adults and can decide for themselves! I mean, yeah, I understand that ethically and morally, that could be wrong, but at the end of the day, it's their freaking life! Now that I read this article, I feel like I wanna get a massage as well, ha-ha! I used to get one every week, but I had to stop since the covid outbreak started. Do you guys think it's safe if I start seeing my masseuse again? Or should I wait a bit for the pandemic to end? I used the services provided by https://www.ladybirdsweb.co.uk/, and I've heard that they reopened, so I don't know what I should do. Yes/No? What do you guys think? P.S. I'm not vaccinated yet.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT