ADVERTISEMENT

Osborne: 'I probably feel a little more tension than I've felt for 20-some years'

Jul 10, 2018
572ffaa2e2e69.image.jpg

Great short read!!

GBR

Tom Osborne says it's been two decades since he's felt the sort of butterflies he's feeling this week.

As Scott Frost's debut as Nebraska's head football coach nears -- kickoff for the Akron game is set for 7 p.m. Saturday at Memorial Stadium -- Osborne watches the goings-on in the Husker program with keen interest.

In fact, one might say he's emotionally invested considering his close relationship with Frost.

More at link:

https://journalstar.com/sports/husk...cle_3c03ff7d-e7af-5637-8a5e-ac2df6816085.html

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I think it was about 2018. Scott Frost was mentioned as the coach. Actually LJS has some interesting articles that they put out before the other news outlets including rivals get to a day later.

I don't care what the article was about. There are 400 people he could have interviewed. But whenever Sipple runs out of stuff, he calls up Coach Osborne for his opinion on how things are going and what he is thinking. I just don't see the need.

He is just as excited as everyone else that has been waiting for this.

I just grow tired of the need to hear the positive affirmations from Coach Osborne. What’s changed since the last time he was asked if he was excited about Scott Frost being here and the upcoming season?

Laughing

7l77.gif

Bless you Tuco :D

Go Big Red !!

Maybe. But here is my best description of what goes on in this state.

Coach Osborne is at the university to talk about some of his philanthropic endeavors and gets these questions instead

Coach Osborne Scott Frost just took a shit. What do you think of the shit he just took?

Coach Osborne, What do you think of it call of a screen pass on second and 12?

Coach Osborne, what do you think about the decision to not hand out the black shirts until mid season?

Lol @Tuco :p Maybe he was dying to chat about it? The only thing I know for sure about Coach is he isn't going to do what he doesn't want to do. Maybe he chased down Sipple and made him interview him :p

Reactions: F5Tornado
Maybe. But here is my best description of what goes on in this state.

Coach Osborne is at the university to talk about some of his philanthropic endeavors and gets these questions instead

Coach Osborne Scott Frost just took a shit. What do you think of the shit he just took?

Coach Osborne, What do you think of it call of a screen pass on second and 12?

Coach Osborne, what do you think about the decision to not hand out the black shirts until mid season?

...”the small blue pill”....with food Laughing

Go Big Red !!

Reactions: F5Tornado
I dont know.. hcsf doesnt seem to mind. Anytime he gets a chance to talk about where he wants to take this program..he points to dr.tom... i love it as well cause it is what i grew up knowing.. maybe i was spoiled but its sure better him talking about the way tom did it compared to the way its been done at NU over the last 20 years

I am always nervous at the start of a game. Lets just hope the Huskers don't lose on Saturday by the back-up quarterback throwing a Hail Mary as the clock runs out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT