ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon just landed Kayvon Thibodeaux

If only they had a national championship trophy for each of his stars by the recruiting services. Because Nebraska does...

Reactions: Truehuskerfan
If only they had a national championship trophy for each of his stars by the recruiting services. Because Nebraska does...

Ok... That seems like a pretty strange if not stupid way to brag about the Husker national titles. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: jonskers
The #1 recruit in the country.[/QUOTE

The Ducks only get cachet in college football because of PhIl Knight. I don’t believe Cristobal will be a big winner in Eugene. They can’t even with the Northwest Cup. Petersen went brain dead in the 4th quarter against the Ducks but Leech and company did not.

Better than bama getting him
No kidding. The fastest way for NU to get back to the top would include "the top" to lower itself a bit. It is ridiculous how many top kids choose to go to Alabama or Clemson. The rest of college football needs a pool of 15 schools or so that can regularly beat out those two schools for the best recruits.

In the Big 10, the same is true of Ohio State. I saw a list in a preseason magazine of the top 50 Big 10 recruits for 2018. I think Ohio State's entire recruiting class was listed on there. OSU, Michigan, and Penn State made up about 75% of the list.

haha, Oregon, they were 8-4 and 4th in that division, only things keeping them off the basement floor were Cal (a rugby school) & Smiling Mike's old school. for all the money thrown at it, you would think they could win some hardware maybe.....Southern Utah, Bowling Green, Portland St, San Jose St.....nice kick start, you know how it ends vs Michigan State, right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT