ADVERTISEMENT

Opening line Herkys 7 point Favorites

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
At Home.

OU -2.5 over West Virginia
UCF -14 against South Florida.
Cougars are -3 favorite over Washington.
Notre Dame is -8 against USC.
Michigan is -3.5 against tOSU.
Purdue is -4 against the Hoosiers

Last edited:
Reactions: SWIowahawks
It moved to Iowa -7.5. I have a bet on Iowa over 7.5 wins so I want it to keep moving in Iowa’s favor so I can bet Nebraska.

FWIW, Kirk Ferentz is 26-1 at home straight up when favored by 7 points or more against conference teams, not including NW.

Last edited:
Hopefully our defense has energy left after Saturday's performance in shit weather. It will be interesting to see if the offense can get going in better conditions. I think turnovers with the turnovers being even it's a close game and we bang a fg to win 31-28.

Reactions: donahues17
Hopefully our defense has energy left after Saturday's performance in shit weather. It will be interesting to see if the offense can get going in better conditions. I think turnovers with the turnovers being even it's a close game and we bang a fg to win 31-28.
Weather isn’t looking to be much better as of now. 43 degrees, 10-20 MPH winds, 60% of rain that starts in the morning. That’s not good for Iowa’s offense as Stanley hasn’t played well at all in adverse conditions.

Reactions: DPDWU
Lol at nebby fans, they remind of penn state bitching about not being top dogs anymore and realizing they play in a legit conference. They’ll figure it out sooner or later. “We should have never joined the B1G”

Lol at nebby fans, they remind of penn state bitching about not being top dogs anymore and realizing they play in a legit conference. They’ll figure it out sooner or later. “We should have never joined the B1G”

The same Penn State team that beat you 3 years ago and have lost to you by, wait for it, a grand total of 2 points over the last 2 years? Good lord, talk about out of touch. Maybe go do something you guys are good at up there; grab a jail-house tat and beat your wife . . . and then rat on all the other slime that you associate with.

This can’t beat true unless you meant not including Iowa St, Central Mich, and N Dakota St as well.
Hmmmm....I got it off of our board but you may be correct. Iowa also lost to Western Michigan in 2006 but the hawks weren’t good so I’m not sure on the spread. NDSU is FCS so I suppose there was no official line?

A good comparison, big time programs that don’t care about nobodies like Iowa. You can GTFO now.

I haven't seen that anywhere. Was hoping for some direct links. If you can show me any Iowa fans predicting a 21 point opening line, I'll gladly join in with you in mocking them.

Go to the official Predication thread on their board ( your board) I’m not posting any names you can surely read for yourself..

FWIW, Kirk Ferentz is 26-1 at home straight up when favored by 7 points or more against conference teams, not including NW.
I believe Michigan state had some record that if they ran the ball for over 100 yards or something like that they were like 35-0. So Kirk does have 1 loss, make that 2 after Friday

I believe Michigan state had some record that if they ran the ball for over 100 yards or something like that they were like 35-0. So Kirk does have 1 loss, make that 2 after Friday
Iowa had a great stat like that leading up to the Wisconsin game, then they lost that one.

Weather isn’t looking to be much better as of now. 43 degrees, 10-20 MPH winds, 60% of rain that starts in the morning. That’s not good for Iowa’s offense as Stanley hasn’t played well at all in adverse conditions.
The key besides turnovers is if Nebraska can stop the run and control the tight ends. I know Vegas doesn't give money away which makes it interesting that the line is so high. With the trends before (last Saturday for Iowa) I was thinking more of a 4-4.5 line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT