ADVERTISEMENT

"Only Nebraska VB turns a profit"

Oct 10, 2021
"...college volleyball programs generally lose a lot of money, not only at the U (of Minnesota) but across the NCAA.

...Only Nebraska’s program turns a profit, mainly from ticket sales; the Huskers have sold out 303 consecutive matches in Lincoln since 2001."

"...college volleyball programs generally lose a lot of money, not only at the U (of Minnesota) but across the NCAA.

...Only Nebraska’s program turns a profit, mainly from ticket sales; the Huskers have sold out 303 consecutive matches in Lincoln since 2001."

Best fans in college.

That’s cool.

Now just figure out a way to best Wisconsin.

I am not sure many people would approve of the method of beating Wisconsin, which is beating them at their own game. Do you want NU to recruit tall, ugly VB players? I prefer the good looking, talented athletic ones myself, but maybe that is just me.

I am not sure many people would approve of the method of beating Wisconsin, which is beating them at their own game. Do you want NU to recruit tall, ugly VB players? I prefer the good looking, talented athletic ones myself, but maybe that is just me.

False choice: Recruit tall, gorgeous ones. :)

Reactions: dpnavy
I want to win the big one. John needs to break out the dually and get the stock trailer hooked up and hit the road recruiting. Big Uglys is what we need. Check Iowa and then head north.

I want to win the big one. John needs to break out the dually and get the stock trailer hooked up and hit the road recruiting. Big Uglys is what we need. Check Iowa and then head north.
Check Iowa and then head north. ok you got me, lol. Thats pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT