ADVERTISEMENT

Only Iowa and Nebraska voted to play

Supposedly it wasn’t the presidents that voted, it was the health officials. Only Neb and Iowa felt comfortable playing.

If you look at all the quotes the last few months in what people hoped to do in NCAA FB it was always caveated with subject to health official and local govt. I can imagine a number of these president's wanting to play but as if yet they haven't retracted decision making power from health official.

Maybe now that the rubber had hit the road they will.

Reactions: CatColumbia
One of the few times in my life I am 100% behind the Huskers! Think Iowa should follow the same route if the BIG10 is too afraid to play.

Reactions: Crazyhole
According to Dan Patrick this morning on today, Oklahoma and Texas want to play. The rest of Big 12 not necessarily on board. Take those two plus tOSU, Mich, PSU, Iowa and Nebraska and have a six games season. What fun. Great measuring stick!

12-2 vote wasn’t voting on to play.. Heard the vote was who thought they had the medical attention that could handle the players medically something like that..

That's what I said in the other thread. We want to play because it helps the bottom line but this has rapidly turned into playing just to stick it to the B1G on message boards. When Moos and company figure out the dollars and cents... without media rights we may not get much money. It just becomes a play to play thing at that point.

Which is fine but we'd still lose alot of the stuff we were going to lose in the department anyway.

According to Dan Patrick this morning on today, Oklahoma and Texas want to play. The rest of Big 12 not necessarily on board. Take those two plus tOSU, Mich, PSU, Iowa and Nebraska and have a six games season. What fun. Great measuring stick!

Iowa St. is trying everything in its power to play the 2020 season I assure you...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT