ADVERTISEMENT

Only 13 point dog this week?

Anyone know the WORST spread we've ever been dogs and to whom?

Only 13? That's a pretty big spread really. I'd have to go with the Gophers at this point over Iowa. They're on a roll, going to want to be undefeated going into OSU.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Only 13? That's a pretty big spread really. I'd have to go with the Gophers at this point over Iowa. They're on a roll, going to want to be undefeated going into OSU.

agreed, Iowa doesn’t have enough of an offense to keep up with Minnesota. Minnesota has enough weapons on offense that will cause Iowa’s defense fits. And Minnesota has a solid to good defense themselves. They should be able to bottle up Iowa’s offense (or lack there of offense).

Wisconsin looking past us to Purdue. Take the points! In fact, I'll take the bet for you, just to help you out.

i hope we could wake up some ghosts this weekend...were gonna need it.

we will definitely “GET UP” for Wisconsin. We know who these guys are and our guys should be plenty fired up to play them in Lincoln Nebraska. With any luck, maybe Wisconsin will under estimate us and not show up completely (fingers crossed).

Reactions: tpmcg
we will definitely “GET UP” for Wisconsin. We know who these guys are and our guys should be plenty fired up to play them in Lincoln Nebraska. With any luck, maybe Wisconsin will under estimate us and not show up completely (fingers crossed).
im totally down with this sentiment!

Reactions: pahusker139
i hope we could wake up some ghosts this weekend...were gonna need it.

Might also need some magic potions and spells to be in the game in the 4th quarter.

latest

Reactions: tpmcg
Anyone got an over/under on bubble screen attempts vs Wisc? Ave yds per att? I say 15 att for -12yds.

well one things for sure, we are definitely going to try and get Wan’dale Robinson in space with their slower defensive guys. That’s what killed Wisconsin when they played OSU, OSUs speed guys in space. But Martinez or who ever is playing QB this Saturday has got to make those threws and find those open WRs. We have some weapons that should be able to take advantage of against Wisconsin.

I would say wisconson will beat us by 25, and iowa will beat minn by 3 to 7

I would say wisconson will beat us by 25, and iowa will beat minn by 3 to 7

we need to completely sale out against the run. Make the rs freshman QB Coan beat us with his arm in Lincoln. I bet we see J Green this weekend. Coach Chin said he was waiting for Greens 4 games against the run heavy teams (which is Wisconsin to the T). I really feel we will keep this game close since it’s at home and there’s a good chance Wisconsin will come in thinking they got this game easily since we are a bad team.

Reactions: spinner4
As crazy as it may sound, I believe we pull a Mike Riley Michigan State ‘15. Then we carry Frost off the field at the end of regulation.

I hate Wisconsin. I hate Iowa. I think they lack talent in many areas. But the one thing I will give both of those teams, is they are tuff SOBs. I think it helps that Wisconsin just played Iowa. So maybe come into Iowa beat up and we are coming off of a bye. Now if I had any confidence in our defensive staff...

As crazy as it may sound, I believe we pull a Mike Riley Michigan State ‘15. Then we carry Frost off the field at the end of regulation.
I hate to be the eternal optimist, but as a farmer/rancher it's in my DNA. For some reason I think we get 2 more wins and become bowl eligible

Reactions: BigRedBeliever
Wisconsin looking past us to Purdue. Take the points! In fact, I'll take the bet for you, just to help you out.
neb is THE worst team in all of college football this year against the spread. 1-8! i have made enough to pay for my christmas caribbean vacation by betting against them every game. they have been the most overrated team this year (and for many many years before this) and this weekend will be no different.

Reactions: MU4NU
neb is THE worst team in all of college football this year against the spread. 1-8! i have made enough to pay for my christmas caribbean vacation by betting against them every game. they have been the most overrated team this year (and for many many years before this) and this weekend will be no different.
Um I'd sell my house cars everything and bet it all. Why not??????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT