ADVERTISEMENT

One thing to legitimately be excited about

artguy68

Junior
Nov 3, 2008
Yeah, football's defense should be better than it has been lately, and Toure could be a dynamic spark plug, but there isn't really anything to actually get excited about when it comes to football (hype around Haarberg and Yant ain't cutting it).

However, after watching Bryce McGowans' highlight real... this guy is amazing! Yes, we already know he is a 5-star player, and I know it is old news that we have his signed, but seeing him I am reminded of what actual talent looks like. He glides, dunks with ease, shoots the deep three, and blocks shots as a guard. Unlike in football, it only takes a handful of guys to totally turn around a team in basketball.

And if we add Traudt... wow!

Yeah, football's defense should be better than it has been lately, and Toure could be a dynamic spark plug, but there isn't really anything to actually get excited about when it comes to football (hype around Haarberg and Yant ain't cutting it).

However, after watching Bryce McGowans' highlight real... this guy is amazing! Yes, we already know he is a 5-star player, and I know it is old news that we have his signed, but seeing him I am reminded of what actual talent looks like. He glides, dunks with ease, shoots the deep three, and blocks shots as a guard. Unlike in football, it only takes a handful of guys to totally turn around a team in basketball.

And if we add Traudt... wow!
we just picked up a 3 star 6-4 point from Queens NY who will be here this fall. Averaged about 20ppg. Buddy with Wilcher and knows the McGowans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT