One Political party

Huskerbeast

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 13, 2014
"Hang Mike Pence" and trying to stop our election process...

Not a threat to democracy?

I mean I don't think if they hanged pence and pelosi we'd stop being a democracy, I mean I suppose but let's not kid ourselves about intent

Lol! The people that rushed the Whitehouse we’re going to take over the country?
Good thing they shot that unarmed girl.

Reactions: ...TrueColors...

Huskerbeast

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 13, 2014
Who shot the girl? You don’t get to shoot an unarmed person and that’s that.
Where’s all the surveillance tapes?
Who planted the pipe bombs?

...TrueColors...

College Football Hall of Fame
Jan 22, 2009
"Hang Mike Pence" and trying to stop our election process...

Not a threat to democracy?

I mean I don't think if they hanged pence and pelosi we'd stop being a democracy, I mean I suppose but let's not kid ourselves about intent

There’s never once in the history of the world been a legitimate threat to any democracy that ended with the people attempting to overthrow a government leaving mostly under their own free will and had business resume as scheduled in under an hour.

...TrueColors...

Jan 22, 2009
Lol! The people that rushed the Whitehouse we’re going to take over the country?

I was just so worried that all 491 people who stormed the capitol were going to overthrow the whole government and start their own that all of us would simply have to succumb to and just be a part of.

Reactions: Huskerbeast

...TrueColors...

Jan 22, 2009
Biden is the swamp rat.

Fixed it for you. He’s been in politics for 50 years and has been corrupt for the entirety of it. He’s the definition of a career politician and is exhibit A of what we all want to get rid of. Which is corrupt, incompetent, racist, career politicians.

Reactions: Huskerbeast

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
There’s never once in the history of the world been a legitimate threat to any democracy that ended with the people attempting to overthrow a government leaving mostly under their own free will and had business resume as scheduled in under an hour.
"Hang Mike Pence"

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fixed it for you. He’s been in politics for 50 years and has been corrupt for the entirety of it. He’s the definition of a career politician and is exhibit A of what we all want to get rid of. Which is corrupt, incompetent, racist, career politicians.

I would appreciate you not changing my post.

• Haha

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You are right we got rid of Trump!

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
You know the Capitol Building and White House are different things even though they are both white right?

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I was just so worried that all 491 people who stormed the capitol were going to overthrow the whole government and start their own that all of us would simply have to succumb to and just be a part of.

Well I would like you to stand in there and take the beating and have Bear spray in your face protecting our elected officials.

...TrueColors...

Jan 22, 2009
I would appreciate you not changing my post.

Sorry. When you stop telling lies about us, we’ll stop telling the truth about you.

Fact is Biden has been in government for 50 years. Accomplished nothing in that arena. Accomplished even less in the private sector and has been corrupt his entire career. I will say though, since members of Congress can’t be prosecuted for insider trading, following Nancy Pelosi’s trades has made me some pretty decent money.

...TrueColors...

Jan 22, 2009
Well I would like you to stand in there and take the beating and have Bear spray in your face protecting our elected officials.

You do realize I’ve said a million times that what happened was terrible, right?

My point has been that our form of government, election results, or democracy was under zero threat that day. There was no way these 491 morons were going to overthrow the government and begin a new one that we were all subject to obeying.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
So if Mike Pence was lynched democracy in America as we know it would cease to exist? He must have been either the best or most important Vice President in the history of the country.
If you don't think the murder of the vice president or president would be bad for democracy you probably can't be helped

• Haha

...TrueColors...

Jan 22, 2009
If you don't think the murder of the vice president or president would be bad for democracy you probably can't be helped

Holy straw man. Nobody is saying it’s not bad. I’ve made that abundantly clear this was bad

It would NOT threaten our democracy. Our form of government would have survived.

This was 500 people out of 75 million people who voted for Trump that chose to commit crimes very much akin to the rioting and looting that happened throughout the summer of 2020. You can’t possibly say that the GOP is the party of insurrection like some other poster said, and you simply can’t make the argument that this was a threat to our way of life in any way, shape, or form.