ADVERTISEMENT

One More Year.

After 4 years, I am no longer willing to split the team into parts and find positives in some sub-aspect. This is a team game. Did the team win? Yes or No.

And, no, this team will not win 4-5 more games. If Frost finds yet another way to lose against NW, I predict he will finish his career with 14 wins in 4 years.
So if a team has a top 15 defense, top 30 offense, and 115th ranked special teams you’d fire all coaches, and not ask to just replace ST coach? Glad you don’t run any major corporations.

Cool.. I’ll make sure I tag this if they do win 4 more games. Hope you are a gentleman and eat your crow unbegrudgingly.

You want grade Frost as of he is in year two because the poor guy is 2 years behind schedule and somehow that should be accepted. What separates us from hot garbage is two things. 1. A great defense, which is the one aspect Frost is not involved. 2. Good Adrian. Unfortunately, good Adrian only comes with bad Adrian. Good Adrian keeps us close and Bad Adrian loses it. More importantly, nothing has been done to fix special teams and according to Frost himself he doesn’t know what else to do. He has tried everything he knows, and there’s no reason to believe it will get better. Other than insanity

You want grade Frost as of he is in year two because the poor guy is 2 years behind schedule and somehow that should be accepted. What separates us from hot garbage is two things. 1. A great defense, which is the one aspect Frost is not involved. 2. Good Adrian. Unfortunately, good Adrian only comes with bad Adrian. Good Adrian keeps us close and Bad Adrian loses it. More importantly, nothing has been done to fix special teams and according to Frost himself he doesn’t know what else to do. He has tried everything he knows, and there’s no reason to believe it will get better. Other than insanity
So your monkey brain thinks:
1) Frost gets no credit on D because he’s not involved in defense

2)Frost gets ST blame because he’s not involved with ST

Hmmm. Which grade school did you attend? I want to make sure my Kids do not attend said school

So if a team has a top 15 defense, top 30 offense, and 115th ranked special teams you’d fire all coaches, and not ask to just replace ST coach? Glad you don’t run any major corporations.

Cool.. I’ll make sure I tag this if they do win 4 more games. Hope you are a gentleman and eat your crow unbegrudgingly.
If after 4 years your record is 14-23 and 9-19 in the B1G. You better get to 6 wins..

Hmmm. Which grade school did you attend? I want to make sure my Kids do not attend said school
2) And why isn’t he involved in ST ? By now if you can find someone to coach a very important part of winning games you better do it yourself.😂

Reactions: BleedRed78

Frost gets credit for his W-L and for his self admission that he doesn’t know how to make things better.

Frost gets credit for his W-L and for his self admission that he doesn’t know how to make things better.

Agree..

we’ll see how the season finishes up.

I’d be interested in a gentleman’s wager with you. Bottle of a fine bourbon would be a solid betting chip.

Fans are to blame because... this team keeps repeating the same mistakes and we the fans keep expecting different results. (loose Eistein quote)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT