ADVERTISEMENT

One day I'm going to look back on this day

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
and say I watched the sun rise on South Padre Island! Happy 4th of July 2020, everybody!

vSyRWAs.jpg

It's kind of irritating when some chick in a bikini is jogging in front of me on the beach and blocking my view. Kind of. :D
Especially if she’s hot looking and bouncing boobs Winking . Happy 4th of July To everyone! I’m mowing my yard this afternoon and watching fireworks this evening with family might be a small cookout before

Reactions: tpmcg and bigboxes
Especially if she’s hot looking and bouncing boobs Winking . Happy 4th of July To everyone! I’m mowing my yard this afternoon and watching fireworks this evening with family might be a small cookout before
are you trying to give ‘litespeed’ palpitations...?

happy 4th to you, as well!

Reactions: bigboxes
Great picture. California, which even down in SoCal can be surprisingly cold (great looking women), with the in-laws all up and down the Outer Banks in North Carolina and my favorite Maui and the Big Island. Never swam in the Gulf. Been there several times just never actually hanging out at the beach. When I lived in Seattle I water skied more on the Puget Sound than the large lakes (too crowded and rough water), Now, I mostly hang out on the sandy shores of the Columbia. Pretty cold as it starts as snow in Canada. My legs are whiter.

I've been to the beaches in California, Maine, Massachusettes, Miami, Norfolk/Virginia Beach, Nassau, Costa del Sol in Spain, Galveston and South Padre. I'm sure there are others. Maybe Bermuda. Lots of freshwater beaches, too. I too have a friend on the coast in North Carolina. I was going to visit him and his wife when COVID-19 changed all that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT