ADVERTISEMENT

One building block on defense

From what I saw, he was one of only a few players that showed any heart. Watched part of the game again and focused on Young and Gates. They have no business being on the field. They are quite possibly the worst 3 year starters that I have ever seen. They should be ashamed at themselves for their poor effort all season. There is not a coach in America that can turn those two around. Mentally they checked out 2 years ago and are an embarrassment to the handful of players that at least tried and showed some passion to overcome their crappy coaching.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Mick Stoltenberg was playing real good early in the game then left with an injury. Hopefully he isn't hurt too bad. I thought a lot of the guys on the line played tough early and then suddenly weren't. I don't remember the exact play that made me feel this game was business as usual in terms of the D going in the tank was a run play that resulted in a first down I think. DYoung ran to the right and sealed the edge, with Weber right behind him and some other Husker player next to him. The RB cut back into the now six foot hole where NOBODY was at. One of our guys was in the right spot and the other two had no clue. I am not knowledgeable enough to know who was out of position. It was sad.

Stille is an amazing young man. He is all class and character. Never under estimate a young man who was brought up right, works harder than everyone else but never says it, gives credit of his success to everyone but himself, and always puts his teammates above himself.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT