ADVERTISEMENT

Once the outrage settles...

Bring in assistants to mold Frost? What does this even mean? If the head coach needs to be shown how to do his job by someone getting paid far less than him, he shouldn't be coaching at this level.

Frost is just another example of us bringing in someone who is underqualified and him bringing his underqualified friends along for the ride. This train wreck for the past 2 and half seasons is a result of inexperience. Even after all that time, they still have no clue what they want this team to be and how to get the most out of the players they have.

It’s year 3, excuses no longer work. We are oh so close to being a .500 team. That’s not good enough for year 3. We lost at home to a team that was Covid plagued.. think about that.

I'm not interested in debating that. We all know we suck. However, I do think it's silly to pretend we get a fair shake in this shithole of a conference.

Bring in assistants to mold Frost? What does this even mean? If the head coach needs to be shown how to do his job by someone getting paid far less than him, he shouldn't be coaching at this level.

Frost is just another example of us bringing in someone who is underqualified and him bringing his underqualified friends along for the ride. This train wreck for the past 2 and half seasons is a result of inexperience. Even after all that time, they still have no clue what they want this team to be and how to get the most out of the players they have.

Amen. We were good enough to go bowling all 3 years but we’ve yet to go to one. Coaching has 100 percent botched everything up.

i have no idea about the inner workings, but id agree scott needs take a hard look at everything & everyone.
but will he? he has 35 million reasons not to.
Because of his buyout he has no reason to change? He needs to change because he isn’t getting that job done.

Gerrod Lambrecht.

Rumors around the program that he’s not very well liked. But, he’s riding Frost’s coattails.
Exactly. And I am not placing all the blame on him by any means. I just think he is a good example of Frost's failings in hiring AND one of the reasons the "culture" here is not good. I'm not sure as Chief of Staff what all his responsibilities are, but if he is involved to the point where the parents of a recruit know him well enough to form a sour opinion of him, it is safe to say he is having a negative impact on the program as a whole.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT