Once again friends I plead with you

bldhuskerred

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2003
Also Covid is over folks. Go home.

Please I beg you for all that is holy stick to asking student athletes how full the puke buckets are. You know, the important shit.

Also, have you ever had to tell a hot coed that her yoga camel toe is distracting the class? I hope so cause my Jorow style story to Penthouse depends on yore answer.

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
This virus truly would be over if more people got the vaccine. So now the same people that denied it existed, denied we could have done anything better to slow it down, claimed a malaria drug and sunshine were the best way to treat it, will now be the same people to keep the virus around longer.

Libs are annoying as hell but Republicans are straight up window licking dumb as shit right now.

Last edited:

BigCL24

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 28, 2016
This virus truly would be over if more people got the vaccine. So now the same people that denied it existed, denied we could have done anything better to slow it down, claimed a malaria drug and sunshine were the best way to treat it, will now be the same people to keep the virus around longer.

Libs are annoying as hell but Republicans are straight up window licking dumb as shit right now.

dude everyone is vaccinated. It’s the inner cities that aren’t.

and you know damn well the new variants will be “vaccine resistant” meaning a future set of lockdowns etc. y’all can’t get enough of this virus.

Reactions: Jaemekon

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
dude everyone is vaccinated. It’s the inner cities that aren’t.

and you know damn well the new variants will be “vaccine resistant” meaning a future set of lockdowns etc. y’all can’t get enough of this virus.

Nobody wants lockdowns or restrictions, everyone just wants the virus to go away. The most consistent variable of being vaccinated vs not being vaccinated is D vs R

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
no it’s not. It’s income level.

No point in arguing something obvious. You can tell me the sky is green all you want, but we both know there’s one political side who’s much more hesitant to be vaccinated right now.

Are there other income levels, races, etc. that are also more likely to resist being vaccinated? Sure - but if Cult45 was on board the virus would be gone - end of story

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
as
No point in arguing something obvious. You can tell me the sky is green all you want, but we both know there’s one political side who’s much more hesitant to be vaccinated right now.

Are there other income levels, races, etc. that are also more likely to resist being vaccinated? Sure - but if Cult45 was on board the virus would be gone - end of story
I didn’t realize that African-Americans and Hispanics were MAGA as it those two groups that aren’t vaccinated.

Reactions: BigCL24

Husker Hank

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2009
COVID infections are up 10% in the country, mostly in pockets of the country that have not been vaccinated. These deaths from the Delta variant are totally preventable by just getting the vaccine. The vaccine is readily available. There is no reason for these deaths. Please please take the vaccine. No reason for us to lose more friends and family.
Just jeep your double mask on at all times, and you will be fine.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
99.2% of COVID deaths are of people not vaccinated. Red states are some of the lowest vaccinated states percentage wise like Missipppi, Alabama, Arkansas, Southeastern states. Spikes are happening in those areas.

Reactions: philosophusker

corvettez06

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
Me too. Can't believe so many Americans are afraid of a little shot. Bunch of wimps.
Get over this people are afraid of a jab s**t. Tell you what when and if you wanna come back to Omaha I will happily go to a pharmacy we can purchase a needle and Syringe and show it’s not about the jab.
Let me guess you will be a no show, wish death upon me, turn it political or all of the above.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
I 100% agree with the vaccinations thing you mention. We need as many adults vaccinated as possible. The majority of the Covid deaths recently are in urban areas and urban counties. It's not rural people dying off. You can find this using the NY Times deaths by county. I just wanted to mention it's a myth that it's the Trumpers who are mostly dying here through non-vaccinations. It is also a problem in urban areas and actually more of a problem as Covid spreads easier there.
Look at the bottom of this list of most unvaccinated states. What do they have in common?

If the majority of covid deaths are in urban areas, that is because more people live in urban areas by definition. You have to look at per capita numbers. If 100 people die in NYC and 50 people die in rural Arkansas, that does not mean Covid is worse in NYC.

BigCL24

Gold Member
May 28, 2016
And on cue the nonsense is set to continue with the Lambda variant. What a bunch of malarkey.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
And on cue the nonsense is set to continue with the Lambda variant. What a bunch of malarkey.
The variants are the reason to get vaccinated. If you are young and healthy and have a 0% chance of dying, you are still a host for replication and spread. The risk is that one of the variants will be deadly to the young and healthy.

BigCL24

Gold Member
May 28, 2016
The variants are the reason to get vaccinated. If you are young and healthy and have a 0% chance of dying, you are still a host for replication and spread. The risk is that one of the variants will be deadly to the young and healthy.

and I think most folks are vaccinated

hephusker

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2011
We just lost a 45 year old mother of 2 in our community. Sad.
There have been 14 deaths in children following Covid vaccine. Be careful about vaccinating everyone. Vaccinate yourself if you are older and at risk. The new Cdc data shows the vaccine doesn’t protect others …just you from dying if you are older or at risk. I don’t think I would vaccinate my young child.. Unfortunately we are going to have to live through a few more waves till this plays out unless we can get the Novax booster out quick. the RNA vaccines we have are of limited efficacy against delta.

let’s find out who did this to the world in a thorough investigation…it’s a fn nightmare. Crazy we haven’t turned over every stone to figure that one out.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

I just picked up what you said, hilarious!

Yes, if 40's were on offer, you could bet that the african American community would be much more on board with getting the poke.

ci-colt-45-6e49c624603fd818.png

But still hilarious!

jsachisler

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2005
chadron, ne.
I 100% agree with the vaccinations thing you mention. We need as many adults vaccinated as possible. The majority of the Covid deaths recently are in urban areas and urban counties. It's not rural people dying off. You can find this using the NY Times deaths by county. I just wanted to mention it's a myth that it's the Trumpers who are mostly dying here through non-vaccinations. It is also a problem in urban areas and actually more of a problem as Covid spreads easier there.
obviously joey not getting the job done. or do you want to blame it on someone else?

IM4NUalways

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 31, 2005
Hermitage, Arkansas
COVID infections are up 10% in the country, mostly in pockets of the country that have not been vaccinated. These deaths from the Delta variant are totally preventable by just getting the vaccine. The vaccine is readily available. There is no reason for these deaths. Please please take the vaccine. No reason for us to lose more friends and family.
Says the libs of the world....

Reactions: HuskerCK

huskerintx

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2004
Says the libs of the world....
I am very sorry to hear about your brother in law. My prayers for him, you and family. Now that you are asking for prayers for your brother in law, are you against the vaccine or the fact that this delta variant is highly contagious?

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I am very sorry to hear about your brother in law. My prayers for him, you and family. Now that you are asking for prayers for your brother in law, are you against the vaccine or the fact that this delta variant is highly contagious?
I would assume you aren't normally ever confused with a good guy.

Reactions: HuskerCK

huskerintx

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2004
It's an honest question. Is what he is going through going to change his view or stance on the topic?

huskerintx

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2004
You are also assuming that person:

1) Is an anti-vaxxer also

Probably yes based on the %'s
The assumption was made from all the previous posts by him. If the assumption was incorrect, i apologize.

The question could be posed to all anti-vaxxers. What would it take to change your mind?

madbird

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2004
Anti-vaxxers gonna anti-vax. Actually the more you plead with them the more likely they are to NOT do it. It's how they're wired.
just to be clear - one can take a shit-ton of vaccines in their life, have their children take vaccines, and if they question this particular ~vaccine - it makes them an anti-vaxxer? just clarifying.