Once again friends I plead with you

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
COVID infections are up 10% in the country, mostly in pockets of the country that have not been vaccinated. These deaths from the Delta variant are totally preventable by just getting the vaccine. The vaccine is readily available. There is no reason for these deaths. Please please take the vaccine. No reason for us to lose more friends and family.

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
COVID infections are up 10% in the country, mostly in pockets of the country that have not been vaccinated. These deaths from the Delta variant are totally preventable by just getting the vaccine. The vaccine is readily available. There is no reason for these deaths. Please please take the vaccine. No reason for us to lose more friends and family.

We just lost a 45 year old mother of 2 in our community. Sad.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I 100% agree with the vaccinations thing you mention. We need as many adults vaccinated as possible. The majority of the Covid deaths recently are in urban areas and urban counties. It's not rural people dying off. You can find this using the NY Times deaths by county. I just wanted to mention it's a myth that it's the Trumpers who are mostly dying here through non-vaccinations. It is also a problem in urban areas and actually more of a problem as Covid spreads easier there.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

And we got it, I for one am thankful that some of the world's population is being dealt with.

Reactions: capt'n caveman

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
You're literally Hitler.

tenor.gif

Hilarious.

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Nobody wants Covid like nobody wants a cold. The only difference is that I'm not afraid of Covid like you scared little b*tches. Get that double-mask on and make it permanent this time weak Beta libs!
Wow, really happy for you. Lmao.

Reactions: reddog0707

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Nobody wants Covid like nobody wants a cold. The only difference is that I'm not afraid of Covid like you scared little b*tches. Get that double-mask on and make it permanent this time weak Beta libs!

I used to think American's were the toughest in the world. This board has shaken that confidence.
You guys are living in fear of a tiny little vaccine. Sad.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
you are living in fear of something that is 99.7% survivable .........who is the chickenshit?
How so? I'm took a WAY safer vaccine over spreading it to people and killing them and now I'm living my life completely unrestricted. Just got back from a great vacation and not changing one aspect of my life.

You're afraid of a little needle poke. The definition of living in fear.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
How so? I'm took a WAY safer vaccine over spreading it to people and killing them and now I'm living my life completely unrestricted. Just got back from a great vacation and not changing one aspect of my life.

What about the nanobots they're injecting in you? Bill Gates owns your A$$!!! /s

What about your kids? You going to have the same approach when schools demand you vaccinate your kids from a virus that has yet to kill ANY kids in the world?

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

only an idiot would take an unproven vaccine, when you have a 99.7% chance of living anyways. I've been living my life unrestricted from day 1...........who is the dummy? I traveled the entire time during covid..... you people kill me

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
I got the vaccine and both of my parents died this summer. Damn scientist. These vaccines are killers I tell you.

Reactions: jsachisler

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
only an idiot would take an unproven vaccine, when you have a 99.7% chance of living anyways. I've been living my life unrestricted from day 1...........who is the dummy? I traveled the entire time during covid..... you people kill me
Did you get covid? If so, how many people did you kill?

Reactions: 94husker

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
What about the nanobots they're injecting in you? Bill Gates owns your A$$!!! /s

What about your kids? You going to have the same approach when schools demand you vaccinate your kids from a virus that has yet to kill ANY kids in the world?
My kids are getting vaccinated next week. That way they can do their part to protect the unprotected and susceptible.
Plus as an added bonus, I guess I will be able to follow their every move through the covid nanobot app.

Todd P

Walk On
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2009
Just wondering if you are a cartoon character or a real person...........

Reactions: kimaniismyffriend

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
With this new Delta variant more people are dead and it spreads so easy and it is preventable. It makes no sense unless there is a medical reason. It is like suicide.
Listen, these people didn't wear masks and absolutely prolonged the pandemic by a good amount...they aided in spreading the virus and increasing the death count considerably - do you really think they are going to take responsibility now? No way, Jose - these people are fully committed to being scum. You have to accept that people have personal responsibility now and if they want to put themselves at risk and put other anti-vaxxers at risk, we should celebrate it, imo!

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Listen, these people didn't wear masks and absolutely prolonged the pandemic by a good amount...they aided in spreading the virus and increasing the death count considerably - do you really think they are going to take responsibility now? No way, Jose - these people are fully committed to being scum. You have to accept that people have personal responsibility now and if they want to put themselves at risk and put other anti-vaxxers at risk, we should celebrate it, imo!
It is just frustrating to me to see more and more good people die unnecessarily when we have safe effective vaccines.

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
You guys are living in fear of a tiny little vaccine. Sad.
All seriousness, I'm scared of needles in general. Tattoos, vaccines, flu shots, don't matter. I flexed up hard for the flu shot my wife made me get cause of the needle. Don't matter what's in it.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
you are a bigger moron, masks don't work, they didn't work ever.........virus's are 25x smaller than a mask can filter
you literally fall for everything these clowns tell you. It's called science. There is NOT 1 peer reviewed study showing masks work. Even your god Fauci in his private emails said they don't work. WTF up

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
you are a bigger moron, masks don't work, they didn't work ever.........virus's are 25x smaller than a mask can filter
you literally fall for everything these clowns tell you. It's called science. There is NOT 1 peer reviewed study showing masks work. Even your god Fauci in his private emails said they don't work. WTF up

Except that the virus mostly spreads in respiratory droplets, not just the virus by itself. There are literally dozens of papers showing correlations between mask mandates and decreased cases and that show the even cloth masks can filter droplets that are the same size as respiratory droplets. Here is an article full of peer reviewed studies supporting that masks work.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
what evs...... as usual, you have zero scientific data to back that up but a true liberal trained response
LOL. What scientific data do you have that the vaccine is harming humans to the extent that there should be a major concern? Even the Donald got vaccinated.

There's plenty to verify that non-vaccinated are still spreading the disease that Im sure you don't believe is of any real concern.

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007

It killed over 300 kids in the US….Granted it is a low number but I don’t understand the need to straight up make shvt up. Also there have been about 4K cases of MIS-C.

Pro_V_DMB

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2017
It’s incredible to think that there are people out there that think like this. Incredible

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
It killed over 300 kids in the US….Granted it is a low number but I don’t understand the need to straight up make shvt up. Also there have been about 4K cases of MIS-C.

Doc,

Where's the breakdown of "Deaths from covid" vs "Deaths WITH covid"? Looking at aggregate numbers like this hides the details that matter.

Reactions: taptigers_tap

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Except that the virus mostly spreads in respiratory droplets, not just the virus by itself. There are literally dozens of papers showing correlations between mask mandates and decreased cases and that show the even cloth masks can filter droplets that are the same size as respiratory droplets. Here is an article full of peer reviewed studies supporting that masks work.

you don't get infected by droplets...........it's a VIRUS........ a virus is NOT a droplet

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
It’s incredible to think that there are people out there that think like this. Incredible
follow the science........ Zero deaths from the flu last yr.........COVID RULES.......... imbecilic to think something vanished for a yr

Latest posts