ADVERTISEMENT

On the plus side of Coronavirus

My kids have spent more time outside, riding in packs with the neighbor kids, than any other time we have lived here. There are kids in every house, but you hardly ever see them. My kids are outside quite a bit, but they are the exception. It is nice to have many more of them outside, getting exercise, and having fun.

Every night some neighbor seems to have people over to the house, drinking beers on the back patio. I'm teleworking 100% until further notice. I wish life was like this all the time.

My kids have spent more time outside, riding in packs with the neighbor kids, than any other time we have lived here. There are kids in every house, but you hardly ever see them. My kids are outside quite a bit, but they are the exception. It is nice to have many more of them outside, getting exercise, and having fun.

Every night some neighbor seems to have people over to the house, drinking beers on the back patio. I'm teleworking 100% until further notice. I wish life was like this all the time.
Wait.........

I too also wish we were in a state of emergency lock down for the rest of my life. So peaceful

Reactions: cornhustler
School district just announced minimum of three weeks at home, with probably online-only the rest of the year. My kids may not see the inside of a classroom until the last week in August. My wife was at Trader Joe's at lunch, and said people were carrying out cases of wine. So I guess all parents are coming to the same realization.

School district just announced minimum of three weeks at home, with probably online-only the rest of the year. My kids may not see the inside of a classroom until the last week in August. My wife was at Trader Joe's at lunch, and said people were carrying out cases of wine. So I guess all parents are coming to the same realization.

Best cheap wine selection on the planet, and i've never had a bad bottle from there.

Yeah...stop that immediately

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT