ADVERTISEMENT

On the bright side, our schedule couldn't be much weaker

artguy68

Junior
Nov 3, 2008
Northwestern is 1-3
Minnesota is 4-0, but they barely won each week against bad teams like Georgia Southern
Indiana is 3-2 but looking like they always do, bad
Purdue is 1-3
Maryland is 2-2 and was also humiliated today

The only weak Big 10 team we are not facing is Rutgers.
As bad as we are right now, we might still end up with a very Pelini-like 8-4 team and bowl bound.

Northwestern is 1-3
Minnesota is 4-0, but they barely won each week against bad teams like Georgia Southern
Purdue is 1-3

As bad as we are right now, we might still end up with a very Pelini-like 8-4 team and bowl bound.
I see 3 “Frost’s specials” beatdowns.

Oh, & I forgot about Iowa & Wis.

Make it 5 beatdowns.

Reactions: SC_'sker
Go back to Iowa dipshit.

Is he an Iowa troll? Sad thif is that either way, he's probably right.

NW has a good enough defense to stifle our offense like USA and OSU did. Indiana will be able to score on our defense, not sure we can score enough on theirs. Minnesota will beat us by 120. We might beat Purdue if Moore and Sindelar are still out. MD has better athletes, could beat us pretty bad if they are clicking that week.

Northwestern is 1-3
Purdue is 1-3

It’s obvious from my posts and predictions since the Colorado game that I am frustrated with this program and did not have any hope for last nights game. That being said, I do think this team bounces back and comes together to win enough games to become bowl eligible. Watching Adrian Martinez’ post game gave me confidence that this team will not give up. They should have the skill to beat 5 of the remaining 7, but their undisciplined play will have them lose 1 or 2 more that they shouldn’t. Nonetheless, it’s progress. Nothing close to what the coaches and players gave spouted, but still progress.

Reactions: artguy68
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT