ADVERTISEMENT

Omar Manning

Happy for this kid and excited to see what he can do. Sounds like he went through some personal demons and won. I'm a fan
We all had some of those demons growing up. Personally I worked through mine with alcohol in college....YIKES.

Manning is a kid with high skills for the Power 5, but is learning how to play the game at that level. Liewer is a kid of more modest athleticism, but has the how to part down cold. Liewer will continue to get reps as Omar's increase. When Martin returns, we will see him, Betts and Manning more than Liewer and Levi.

If Husker fans don't have at least one _____________ WR to jock up for no reason, they start to go through withdrawals.

Now, those withdrawls are not as bad as the ones they get when they don't have a _____________ RB to obsess over but it is close.

Manning is a kid with high skills for the Power 5, but is learning how to play the game at that level. Liewer is a kid of more modest athleticism, but has the how to part down cold. Liewer will continue to get reps as Omar's increase. When Martin returns, we will see him, Betts and Manning more than Liewer and Levi.
Liewer has had the second most snaps at WR on the team. In 4 games he's caught 2 passes for 13 yards.

I don't really care is he "has the how to part down cold". He's like the 5th best WR on the team

Liewer has had the second most snaps at WR on the team. In 4 games he's caught 2 passes for 13 yards.

I don't really care is he "has the how to part down cold". He's like the 5th best WR on the team
There you go. Are the coaches really playing the best players?

How many times was he targeted? How often was he running free? Questions worth answering.

If Manning stays out of a boot those numbers will change.

This is why our attrition rate is so high in our recruiting classes. Then when the Wyatt Liewers of the world are all you have and your recruiting classes are cratered, you go 4-8 on a consistent basis.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
ADVERTISEMENT