ADVERTISEMENT

Omar Manning Playing?

GretnaShawn

Recruiting Coordinator
Sep 28, 2010
I’m a little messed up at this point, but did I See Manning out there?

He is absolutely a non factor on this team. He doesn't want to be here. They use him in obvious running situations because he is a big blocker. He played the final 2 series to block.

He is absolutely a non factor on this team. He doesn't want to be here. They use him in obvious running situations because he is a big blocker. He played the final 2 series to block.
Then he isn't a non factor. I will, as a fan, support him in his mental health journey and if he only gets snaps putting corners on their ass applaud it

Was Garcia-Castaneda hurt? He’s been really quiet after a great game against NW.

What is the status of Rahmir Johnson?
Hi status I think is that he is not even in the top three of our best running backs and he is not in the top five or six of our best wide receivers. You feel for a kid like that who does have some talent and who has worked his butt off. But this is not a sympathetic business. We need to win. These coaches need us to win to retain their jobs. The whole program needs us to win. And playing Rahmir is not our best option at either running back or wide receiver.

Hi status I think is that he is not even in the top three of our best running backs and he is not in the top five or six of our best wide receivers. You feel for a kid like that who does have some talent and who has worked his butt off. But this is not a sympathetic business. We need to win. These coaches need us to win to retain their jobs. The whole program needs us to win. And playing Rahmir is not our best option at either running back or wide receiver.
Don’t think he was available, He may come in handy later in the season.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Don’t think he was available, He may come in handy later in the season.
He wasn't available because he isn't in the rotation. Now that Frost is gone Johnson wont play at all. He was a Frost kid. He isn't a wide out and Joseph knows that.

He played some good football last season, and if we even tried to run the ball outside, he would be a factor.

God, we have the perfect bone personnel with Smothers.

Oliver Martin surprised me today, made some big time catches. Something he hasn’t yet done since he arrived in Nebraska. It was nice to see.
He had over 100 yards in last yards Illinois game before he got hurt.

Reactions: timnsun
He had over 100 yards in last yards Illinois game before he got hurt.
Had no clue. I even watched that game, just blinded by CTB fielding a punt at the 2 I guess and the scoop and score at the end of the half. Cannot remember a single good thing that happened that day.

He wasn't available because he isn't in the rotation. Now that Frost is gone Johnson wont play at all. He was a Frost kid. He isn't a wide out and Joseph knows that.
Thought he was injured while playing on special teams 2 weeks ago?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT