ADVERTISEMENT

"OmAhogs"

A few years ago I was on an east coast roadtrip and stopped in the South Carolina campus when they were really good in baseball. I was wandering around the baseball stadium and some dude let me into the locker room area. In the baseball weight room was a nod to Omaha. Pretty cool.

weightroom%20mural%201.jpg

I still think the "OmAhogs sign sucks . . .

From another post:

It's gonna get ugly tonight for Mojo. Go to Twitter and search "mojo hagge".

I'll have an update on Arkansas fans later, but they're straight trailer trash. Nicey nice Friday and all day Saturday then about 30 minutes before first pitch, they turned in to late 80's, early 90's Colorado football fans. Multiple families and fans of Nebraska had issues all game long. In the 6th, 8-10 cops were at the top of the 2 Husker family sections to keep an eye on things.

Straight garbage and I hope they're treated like the trailer trash they are on their next trip to Nebraska. (Well, there's my update on Ark fans).

From another post:

I'll have an update on Arkansas fans later, but they're straight trailer trash. Nicey nice Friday and all day Saturday then about 30 minutes before first pitch, they turned in to late 80's, early 90's Colorado football fans. Multiple families and fans of Nebraska had issues all game long. In the 6th, 8-10 cops were at the top of the 2 Husker family sections to keep an eye on things.

Straight garbage and I hope they're treated like the trailer trash they are on their next trip to Nebraska. (Well, there's my update on Ark fans).
Gravy sweating cousin fu$kers

• Haha
Reactions: keilwitzg

From another post:

Do opposing outfields not heckle in the Big 10? Hagge made it worse on himself by flipping off the fans lol.

Reactions: NMHOGG
so what?

NU is the only place fans respecting opponents is a thing, and I frankly think it's lame

sports are about hating the opponent! F the fat disgusting hogs!
You can hate a certain teams and still respect some of it’s fans…

You need to lighten up Top Gun..

You can hate a certain teams and still respect some of it’s fans…

You need to lighten up Top Gun..
I can respect individual fans, sure

not other fanbases as a whole, though.. imagine rooting for another school? gross. couldn't be me.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Do opposing outfields not heckle in the Big 10? Hagge made it worse on himself by flipping off the fans lol.
Harvell confirmed, Mojo didn't flip anyone off, but might tonight if those same fat and sweaty no teeth uncle cousins are out in GA again. I'm worried that if we beat them tonight those fans of theirs are gonna throw everything under the sun at our players and coaches and might just pick quite a few fights with our fans. They are absolute trash.

No doubt… but that shouldn’t make it worse for husker fans in the stands. And yet, it sounds like it did.

How do you spin that?

so what?

NU is the only place fans respecting opponents is a thing, and I frankly think it's lame

sports are about hating the opponent! F the fat disgusting hogs!
I’m actually with you. F other fan bases! Lincoln is and has been known to be very hospitable to other fan bases but the same treatment is not returned. So yeah. When others don’t play by the same rules…F them!

He didn’t flip us off. He turned and mean mugged us as he skipped backwards after a 1-2-3 inning in the 3rd against NJIT, but didn’t flip us off. Hands were at his sides. Definitely showed us up (which we 100% earned), but didn’t give anyone the bird. Don’t know who started that rumor

I appreciate your honesty on the matter. I suspected it was done to rile up the base and it worked. Have no issue with the base getting riled but by all accounts it got out of control. Best wishes to you and the good fans.

I appreciate your honesty on the matter. I suspected it was done to rile up the base and it worked. Have no issue with the base getting riled but by all accounts it got out of control. Best wishes to you and the good fans.
Yea I assumed it was just some hog fans that weren’t there that we’re trying to justify going at y’all’s throats on Twitter. Nothing was out of control at the game, but I bet it sounded that way with how loud we booed Mojo

y’all know how it is. Judge a fan base by Twitter and you’ll hate everyone. Meet the same fan base in person and it’s nothing but smiles and handshakes and genuine kindness

y’all are just fellow midwesterners. The whole state of Arkansas will always love Nebraska for telling Texas and the big 12 to eat shlt, and then standing up to the Big 10 last year to play football. Cant say enough about how much I respect your program for doing that.

Nebraska has done irreplaceable good for the sporting world

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT