Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Where's it at?

dragonraider1

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
Damn, we need to get people off government dole and into gainful life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. To much time in idle minds with Democrats liberalism.

Husker Hank

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2009
Drew dozens
That was probably 4 pictures photoshopped together.

Remember, at that time, you got the same treatment for stealing cattle or horses, and it didn't matter what race you were.

Seriously, most of our grandparents weren't even alive then.

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
Remember, at that time, you got the same treatment for stealing cattle or horses, and it didn't matter what race you were.

Seriously, most of our grandparents weren't even alive then.
Can't say I agree with that.

Husker Hank

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2009
Can't say I agree with that.
What part?
It is certainly good to look back to remember dark days,so they aren't repeated, especially when it cost someone their life, but then, do we also need a monument for Germans, Irish, or especially Asian immigrants, or Jews, for how they were all mistreated, some even more recently.

Reactions: Cosmoc and Jaemekon

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
What part?
It is certainly good to look back to remember dark days,so they aren't repeated, especially when it cost someone their life, but then, do we also need a monument for Germans, Irish, or especially Asian immigrants, or Jews, for how they were all mistreated, some even more recently.
My grandparents skin color wasn't gonna get them hung.

Cosmoc

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2004
Corpus Christi, TX

Tear that sh!t down! In America we cancel history when it's ugly or makes us feel bad. The history of racists lynching innocent people or slavery in America are bad, so we need to erase all mention of slavery and lynching.

Especially now that we have a holiday to have bbq and a day off. That should be more than sufficient...

• Sad
Reactions: HUSKERinLA