ADVERTISEMENT

Oldify App

huskeroo

Walk On
Jan 3, 2007
There was a picture of an aged Scott Frost
On a thread a while back. Someone had used the Oldify app. Can’t seem to find it. Can anyone help?

4ffef465c3ac5.preview-540.jpg

Somebody got hit in the feels

You had a busy day yesterday...calling Frost's mom a tranny, and taking a swipe at one of the players' complexion. Rest a bit, then get back out there and try to make more people feel shitty. We're counting on you. Now don't let us down..

So now we're calling Scott Frost's mom a tranny? Not cool. How about leaving people's families out of the discussion? Rip on his performance as a coach if you want, but leave his family out of it.

Is this like the Croce song, you don’t spit in the wind, you don’t pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger and you don’t call Carol a tranny?

You had a busy day yesterday...calling Frost's mom a tranny, and taking a swipe at one of the players' complexion. Rest a bit, then get back out there and try to make more people feel shitty. We're counting on you. Now don't let us down..

Look, I'm not important enough for you to flex your ego nor do I like trashing threads with these back and forths. I doubt Mrs. Frost will read this thread nor did I even know who that was and I wasn't making fun of a player's complexion, it was a play on the word/name "Jurgen" (lotion)

You seem like an idiot so I'll just avoid you from here on out.

People who used that App exposed their personal information to Russians.

The Russians run that application.

FB needs serious regulation.

People who used that App exposed their personal information to Russians.

The Russians run that application.

FB needs serious regulation.

Saw this story on a news station that broke all that down and I had to crack up...All we've heard about for the last two plus years is "Russia", now people are voluntarily giving away all their personal information to them, just for a app. I don't get people sometimes.

Saw this story on a news station that broke all that down and I had to crack up...All we've heard about for the last two plus years is "Russia", now people are voluntarily giving away all their personal information to them, just for a app. I don't get people sometimes.

You don't get people "sometimes?" I'm more like MOST TIMES.

Reactions: jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT