ADVERTISEMENT

OLB Will Schweitzer is N

I agree. He looks very skinny. But yeah, his height may be misleading in that regard. Still... he can benefit from our weight room and add some muscle to that frame.
He's listed at 220, but I heard he's closer to 200. Whatever the case, he is more of a long term project and he will have plenty of time to fill out. Personally, I like the idea of the program bringing in more good players with high upside and that's exactly what we've got with some of these LB prospects.

He's listed at 220, but I heard he's closer to 200. Whatever the case, he is more of a long term project and he will have plenty of time to fill out. Personally, I like the idea of the program bringing in more good players with high upside and that's exactly what we've got with some of these LB prospects.
Not many high school linebackers are going to step in and play their freshman year in a 3-4 anyway. Maybe they get some snaps in 4 games and play special teams. You have to remember, he's got his senior year to grow yet as well. We've had lots of guys play OLB at about 25 lbs heavier than he is now. That's not a lot of weight for a kid with a frame like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT