ADVERTISEMENT

OLB target in the portal

Listed as a D-End. What makes you believe he would move to OLB other than he seems really light as a DE?

Seems like pretty sought after recruit. Is it concerning that he couldn't get on the field for a 2-7 team?

We should be. Toure was highly sought after by multiple power 5 teams. One could argue that he was more highly sought after by better teams than Wandale.

Toure is the prototype Z (as is Betts) and Manning is the prototype X. We also have Martin and Falck for depth at those positions.

Not sure who we have to play in the slot. Maybe we just focus on 2 TE sets.

Toure is the prototype Z (as is Betts) and Manning is the prototype X. We also have Martin and Falck for depth at those positions.

Not sure who we have to play in the slot. Maybe we just focus on 2 TE sets.
We've got multiple guys recruited as either RBs or WRs who can play where Wandale played. There could end up being somebody playing there with more home run speed than Wandale.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Great, now we are trash collectors. Getting everyone else's crap players is not where I want to go. The percentage of really good players in the portal is not great. Yes, there have been guys who have transferred that were not garbage but the percentage isn't real high. Maybe if we were getting Bama's trash I would be ok, but not Baylors.

Great, now we are trash collectors. Getting everyone else's crap players is not where I want to go. The percentage of really good players in the portal is not great. Yes, there have been guys who have transferred that were not garbage but the percentage isn't real high. Maybe if we were getting Bama's trash I would be ok, but not Baylors.
He had an offer from Bama. I will also note that our kicker was a transfer from LSU. I don't know if he didn't play because of academics or injury but we can't turn down a kid with his level of talent. The rest is up to him once he gets here IF he chooses to come here.

ADVERTISEMENT