ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma/Nebraska game

Uh, no, it will be Spencer Rattler, the guy with the best arm in college football. Williams will be kicking your ass in '22.

I think Williams is physically stronger. His H.S. film shows a very accurate arm. FWIW, I also love the Sooners.

Let's just hope it was the booze talking. Because if this IS true, both can take a hike for all I care. If it WASN'T true, both can take a hike for all I care. Comical shit-show for three years.

Might be nothing more than a revenue grab. IF we can buy out OU, there might be millions to made by scheduling a home game IF the B1G lets us fill the stadium. People under-estimate how much money a home game brings in to Lincoln and NU. Millions. The athletic department is scrambling to find money right now. The lost revenue has had to kill PBA, the city of Lincoln and the athletic department.

There is no mumbo jumbo that could make this move acceptable. It would be nothing but complete embarrassment. A clear signal to remove all leadership.

Reactions: Chuck003
we could use some good news for a change.
weve had enough character building moments.

id do everything i could to get the steppe kid up to speed and keep him healthy.

egg-on-face.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Husker_AMG63
There is no mumbo jumbo that could make this move acceptable. It would be nothing but complete embarrassment. A clear signal to remove all leadership.
The good thing is that we have adults looking out for the best interests of NU and the state. A week from now nobody will care about this other than a few butthurt fans.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
why do you still post here then? You used to be a good contributor but lately not so. And yes don’t like the way Nebraska football is at or trajectory I’m made as hell but it doesn’t do any good to spew hate we all know how you feel about Adrian we know you don’t like frost, at times I want frost gone also but who e going to get? I don’t believe frost inherited as much talent as we thought was on the roster, as you can tell by the latest nfl drafts
I post here because I care and this is an outlet

I hate AM & I hate frost. neither have done anything results-based to deserve anything different

I want the best for NU. acting like b*tches 24/7/365 for the last 4 years has done nobody any favors. they deserve what they're owed, and right now that's an entire field's worth of rotten tomatoes thrown directly at their faces.

like it or not, I am as real and passionate a fan as you'll find. that's what I think of the current state of NU football.

losers who think it's better to take money vs playing tough opponents can get bent. they're not fans, they're gaping assh*les.

The good thing is that we have adults looking out for the best interests of NU and the state. A week from now nobody will care about this other than a few butthurt fans.
by kicking their own asses on the fast track to nothingdom?

those aren't adults. they're children covering their own pathetic asses in places no fan gives 2 sh*ts about so they can somehow look themselves in the mirror before their next job interview.

these 'adults' can't leave the state fast enough, and none should feel comfortable sleeping at night knowing what's on their permanent record as representatives of our great state.

anyone who thinks otherwise can fist themselves for all I care.

1. The team is not in the same competitive neighborhood as OU. It could get ugly.
2. One million dollar buyout + plus a payout to a team for a one-off home game vs. say 5 million in ticket sales for the game (assuming a post-Covid full stadium, which is not a lock).
3. Husker fans missed the last season, so I'm sure a lot of folks would like to attend a game if full attendance is on offer.
Concessions and and paraphenalia sales are way more than the gate and the dollar impact to the city of Lincoln and the state DWARFs both gate and concessions for a home game.

The longer there is no response from Lincoln, the worse this looks.
Why? For my money there is no doubt that OU leaked this hoping for just this. Stick it up OU's ass. 3 days from now social media the national pundits will forget about this. That's the cycle.

Reactions: tpmcg
Concessions and and paraphenalia sales are way more than the gate and the dollar impact to the city of Lincoln and the state DWARFs both gate and concessions for a home game.
money > fans

IF this choice were made

you'd eat it out of their soft, oiled hands, too

pathetic

money > fans

IF this choice were made

you'd eat it out of their soft, oiled hands, too

pathetic
I'm a fan. I would love to have another home game I could go to instead of watching OU thrash us on national TV while we have to listen to that crappy Boomer Sooner anthem.

I'm a fan. I would love to have another home game I could go to instead of watching OU thrash us while we have to listen to that crappy Boomer Sooner anthem.
your daughter majoring in PR at harvard?

IF so, I'd think you were taking her tests

they're not your home games. no business owner in Lincoln would vote to duck OU so we can play a nobody at home and forfeit the '22 OU game.

keep your opinions in MN or up your ass where they belong.

should they remove this from the stadium?

"Not the victory but the action; Not the goal but the game; In the deed the glory."

weasel.jpg

your daughter majoring in PR at harvard?

IF so, I'd think you were taking her tests

they're not your home games. no business owner in Lincoln would vote to duck OU so we can play a nobody at home and forfeit the '22 OU game.

keep your opinions in MN or up your ass where they belong.
My whole family going back to my father are Nebraska alums. I'm not sure where the Minnesota comment comes from. That's your buddy jlb321. My daughter is the first of my family to not attend Nebraska.

Harvard doesn't have majors. They have areas of emphasis. Her's is Russian History and Language.
forgive my naiveté.

I went to Nebraska, where spineless, dickless losers are allowed to run amok in the athletic dept masquerading as professionals, winning nothing, and being blindly supported by total idiots (myself included).

Good God man. Get a grip.
on what? our black hole of a football program? or our black hole of a basketball program?

you've clearly accepted losing. I have not.

sh*t like today is an embarrassment to those of us who are proud alums, live in a major city, and have to deal with even more fallout than our atrocious record in both sports has delivered.

I am a proud Husker, and I'm tired of my eyes being filled with piss year in and year out.

being a Nebraska fan elicits laughter and/or pity from 100% of college football fans.

and, you know what? THEY'RE RIGHT!

Iowa is trying to duck ISU permanently. They believe they can schedule a blue blood instead, which of course they can't. The blue bloods have there Big OOC games scheduled pretty much until 2040+. I have looked, because some delusional fans for ISU also believe the same. The fact is, for ISU or Iowa, the best game they can ever schedule OOC is the Iowa/ISU game. Just really aren't much options for fan interest that compare. Heck, when ISU and Iowa play, it brings roughly 150K people into either town, most people do NOT actually go to the game, the come for the party.
Some Iowa fans would like series played every 2 out of 4 years

But Iowa fans don’t handle the scheduling so stopping spouting nonsense . Barta and Ferentz have ZERO interest in not playing yearly. So you are wrong

Some Iowa fans would like series played every 2 out of 4 years

But Iowa fans don’t handle the scheduling so stopping spouting nonsense . Barta and Ferentz have ZERO interest in not playing yearly. So you are wrong
take this trash where it belongs, inbred

Reactions: AnyOneButYou
scott frost should be embarrassed to refer to himself as a Nebraskan and should be booed mercilessly every time he steps out his front door
Why don't you go to his home and try this. Let us know how it works out for you.

Wrong...all of us fans want this game game to be playing and in the worse way...

Get over your stuck playing with ISU every year...Ohhh Pitt and Wyoming is really impressed to pound your chests on..
ISU has gone bowling the last 4 years. And Nebraska?

I'd still rather be a Nebraska fan than an ISU or Iowa fan. Although we are down now, we have a much better history than ISU and Iowa. And a much better chance of winning a conference championship in the future - with or without Frost.
Good on ya. But you know this looks really bad for y’all right? Runnin away ain’t a good look.

Go right ahead and trash Iowa and ISU.

Iowa has owned you for the last 6 years. And that’s just in football.

ISU goes bowling now. Nebraska doesn’t.

And ISU doesn’t hide from OU. Even beat em last year.

Good on ya. But you know this looks really bad for y’all right? Runnin away ain’t a good look.

Oh and by the way, I would never go on the message board of another team’s fans and trash their team. It’s a sign of insecurity and/or immaturity.

Why? Kind of like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Geezus. Time for a reality check. It's always been about money. Scheduling OU in the first place was all about money. Now the reality is given NU's performance the past 2 years, the money won't be there for that game and we need revenue for both NU and Lincoln. Nobody gives a sh## about NU vs OU anymore. Spare us your righteous indignation over a game that wasn't a rivalry anymore long before we left the B1G.

Gotta disagree here. This is a terrible look....especially after the outcries to play last year, then whining about the schedule, then getting owned on the field all year. This certainly doesn't fit the "we'll play anybody anywhere, we just want to play football" mantra we heard.

This is also not just some old tired rivalry game nobody cares about anymore....this was set up as a celebration of the 50th anniversary of one of the greatest games ever played. To think that Moos and Frost thought they could just run and hide from this game with no public backlash, just shows how out of touch with reality they are.

After this deal, I firmly believe that Frost had better hope he wins this year. If he doesn't, no one in the national media will bat an eye if NU cans him. In fact, they would probably celebrate it. Moos and Frosty have certainly done themselves zero favors.

Yeah, well....still don't care about Iowa. Illinois beats Nebraska right now. Iowa is certainly not a relevant program stepping up to beat NU. NU is just stepping on their own d**k. Iowa....meh...they are really the least of NU's problems. In fact, I can't remember if I have ever even been to the Iowa board....because, well....I just don't really care about Iowa. More of a pimple on the ass, than a measuring stick.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT