ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma/Nebraska game

Doesn't Iowa play Iowa State, who's basically been OU's only competition in the B12 the last couple years? Man, I wonder if Iowa is looking to duck them too?

Would be smart, better hope they don't lock up Old Dominion first.
Iowa is trying to duck ISU permanently. They believe they can schedule a blue blood instead, which of course they can't. The blue bloods have there Big OOC games scheduled pretty much until 2040+. I have looked, because some delusional fans for ISU also believe the same. The fact is, for ISU or Iowa, the best game they can ever schedule OOC is the Iowa/ISU game. Just really aren't much options for fan interest that compare. Heck, when ISU and Iowa play, it brings roughly 150K people into either town, most people do NOT actually go to the game, the come for the party.

Bill Moos might as well have laid down a trail of slop leading from Iowa to our message board for the pot belly hogs to venture on over. Thanks Bill...
Oh, relax Milkman...it's not like anyone's going to label you The Cowards of the Big Ten if you cancel the game.

For those keeping count at home.. this is now the second game Nebraska has opted out of since the conclusion of the 2020 season. I wonder which game will be next.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I'm not sure we know enough at this point to say that.

Very true, but we’re waiting on him to make a statement sometime by the end of the day..

We deserve to know because I don’t want to go down that rabbit whole with this football program that I have strongly supported for 60 years..

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I believe usc pull out playing Nebraska and rescheduled Nebraska some years later I know Arkansas pulled out in the mid 1980s. I guess I’m in the minority screw ou I don’t want to ever play them again, if you all recall When the big 12 was just starting out ou didn’t want to play both Nebraska and Texas every year because they sucked!! OU killed the rivalry plain and simple

tenor.gif

I cannot wait to load up on OU sept 18th, regardless of how gigantic a favorite they're certain to be

I hate everyone involved in Husker football

They should have had that ready to go before they ever called sisters of the poor....hard to fathom they didn't anticipate any fallout. Pretty obvious they started writing that at lunch time today.

I cannot wait to load up on OU sept 18th, regardless of how gigantic a favorite they're certain to be

I hate everyone involved in Husker football
why do you still post here then? You used to be a good contributor but lately not so. And yes don’t like the way Nebraska football is at or trajectory I’m made as hell but it doesn’t do any good to spew hate we all know how you feel about Adrian we know you don’t like frost, at times I want frost gone also but who e going to get? I don’t believe frost inherited as much talent as we thought was on the roster, as you can tell by the latest nfl drafts

ADVERTISEMENT