ADVERTISEMENT

Ok. You cant make this up!!

they did seem to have a hand in shuting mahomes down more than brady, seeing brady was sitting on the bench the whole time mahomes was playing.

to me it doesn't matter though, kc and tampa bay are not my teams..I like all the players involved on both teams
I think Suh was trying to kill him. Man he's a vicious man on the field. We need a few guys like him again.

Reactions: redwine65
as long as suh holds up when the whistle blows I'm ok with him being rough..butkus did'nt exactly hug qb's
Suh got away with an elbow to Mahomes' head when he was on the turf after they had sacked him. It was kind of in the course of the action but I thought it looked pretty intentional and I'm a big Suh fan. I have to think that there might at least be a private reprimand from the league for that one.

Reactions: redwine65
Tweets out there that Tom Brady is racist because he "stole" a SB win from a black QB during black history month. Gen Z and or millennials. You're all ****ing insane. Seek help. PS....I hate what this country is becoming!!

It's all very disappointing because it is so easily disproven with logic, but that won't be recognized. People are dumb.

Guys like you are hysterical. Such an embodiment of stereotypes I don’t even know where to start. And trust me you don’t want to play the labeling game with me. That’s a game you’ll never win with me.
Trust me guys, I'm a walking contradiction. My hypocrisy knows no bounds.

• Love
Reactions: dinglefritz
Ok fine I’ll play. Yup I’m a millennial...I also own one of the most successful businesses in my city for that sector with over 800 active clients. I’m also a business growth consultant for a Fortune 500 company and I was a national champion DI athlete. But yes I’m a millennial, keep crying about it.
Good for you. Now tell the rest of your generation to stop being such sensitive PC pussies who invent crap to be offended by.

Just laugh at it like 99.9 % of everyone else who reads it is doing.
Laughing at this crap for the past 20-30 years has given traction to this false narrative. Humor is not the answer, presenting them with the brutal truth that they are full of #$%^ and need to pull their head out of the a$$ with non political speech is needed. Every time we laugh at them, they gain more traction and power.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT