ADVERTISEMENT

Ok. You cant make this up!!

-Better give the black QB every Super Bowl they’re in then.

-Jimmy G must be woke AF!

-These people seem to actually be *requesting* the game be rigged.

Tweets out there that Tom Brady is racist because he "stole" a SB win from a black QB during black history month. Gen Z and or millennials. You're all ****ing insane. Seek help. PS....I hate what this country is becoming!!
I do not do or read Tweets. No reason to. Just garbage out there. That solves the problem.

Reactions: NorthwoodHusker
Tweets out there that Tom Brady is racist because he "stole" a SB win from a black QB during black history month. Gen Z and or millennials. You're all ****ing insane. Seek help. PS....I hate what this country is becoming!!
I don't think people realize that they have greatly damaged the cause of real racism by finding a reason to yell racism every chance they get. We get it Peter, there's a wolf, somewhere. Now do you mind if we get back to work?

Look, if you take everything you read on twitter seriously you are going to be mad 24/7
Of course not. But the fact that people put this kind of thing out there is more harmful than helpful to their cause. In real life, when I size someone up, I stay the hell away from them if I think they're crazy. Crazy equals potentially dangerous to reputation, career, and overall social standing. Too risky to engage with them in the marketplace of ideas.

Reactions: HBK4life
Definitly a troll, and you scarfed the bait sir.
Ok. If it's a troll my point stands. Gen Z and millennials you're all insane. Get off Twitter and tiktok. Get a job, get out of parents house. Stop waiting for Biden to forgive your college debt. Pay it off yourself like everyone else did. Stop whining. Point stands!! 😆

Last edited:
By my count black qbs start for over 25% of the teams.
KC Baltimore Arizona Seattle Dallas Miami Carolina New England Houston.
Did I miss any.

Do people realize that segregation is being brought back in the name of political correctness. Is this actually what minorities want? I thought the USA was the great melting pot, sure sounds like we’re reverting back to segregation but what do I know I’m supposed to be white privileged

Blacks already represent a disproportionate number of athletes versus the overall population. They are 13% of the total pop. She needs to be careful because what you lobby for can be used against you the other way.

In the tweet she talks about Brady being the greatest "athlete" of all time which I guess I do not see. He may be one or even the greatest QB's of all times but athlete is a totally different category.

If things don't work out the way you want, just find a way to weave race into it. Surefire way to get what you want. They don't want a level playing field, just in case anyone thought they did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT