ADVERTISEMENT

OK, to get away from Coronavirus discussions..

Hoosker Du

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2001
We post our guilty pleasures..

Here's one for me. Am I a Motley Crew fan? Nope. Do I really like this song? Yup, guilty as charged..

maxresdefault.jpg

If not, it's close. Although pretty much Nickelback's entire catalog of music has it beat. And most post-grunge bands in general.
I don't think so. It's really bad. I'd rather listen to Baby Shark or Sara Palin try to rap than have to listen to that song again.

I don't think so. It's really bad. I'd rather listen to Baby Shark or Sara Palin try to rap than have to listen to that song again.

As bad a Bon Jovial is, I'll take that song to anything Nickelback, Five Finger Death Punch, Breaking Benjamin, or Three Days Grace comes out with. In a second. Listening to that other crap is like audio ipecac.

As bad a Bon Jovial is, I'll take that song to anything Nickelback, Five Finger Death Punch, Breaking Benjamin, or Three Days Grace comes out with. In a second. Listening to that other crap is like audio ipecac.
Well, I would rather listen to Warren Swain do play by play for an entire season than listen to that god awful crap again.

I'll be honest, I've heard of those bands but I couldn't name one of their songs. Lol

Well, I would rather listen to Warren Swain do play by play for an entire season than listen to that god awful crap again.

I'll be honest, I've heard of those bands but I couldn't name one of their songs. Lol
Ok Warren Swain. The guy would get excited after a hand off and you would be expecting a big whole or open sweep only to gets one yard gain. Just couldn't"see the game" as we could when listening to Kent or Lyle.

Reactions: Baxter48
Can't stand Duran Duran or that type of music in general, but really dig their song Say a Prayer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT