ADVERTISEMENT

OK, huge win but a super physical game in cold and snow

F5Tornado

Senior
Jul 19, 2018
Does this victory cause a letdown for next week? Was the physical nature tough enough to drain the batteries both on the body and the mind?

Or maybe today's game makes them even hungrier and more focused to win out!

I actually think this team turned the corner and believes they can beat just about anyone any time. I think Huskers are hungry. Turkey on Thursday, Hawkeye on Friday. Frost and Co. will have them ready to go.

I actually think this team turned the corner and believes they can beat just about anyone any time. I think Huskers are hungry. Turkey on Thursday, Hawkeye on Friday. Frost and Co. will have them ready to go.

Yep, I think so too.

Let’s get JD back and hopefully Washington another week to heal up. I expect a fun and good finish to the season. It’s amazing what happens when a team starts to believe in themselves.

Yep, I think so too.

I’m not an Urban Myer fan, but after that game he said, “That’s a team no one wants to play right now, and they are going to be a hell of a team down the road.” Myer is a snake, but he’s a great football coach/mind and recognizes greatness. I have a feeling “let downs” are a thing of the past. Frost is not a let down coach, he is attack, attack, attack. I expect nothing less this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT