ADVERTISEMENT

OK, Folks

coolonetoo

Junior
May 12, 2003
The preliminaries are over and the meat of the schedule is at hand. The Huskers have TCB'd in a big way on this home stand by going 10-0 so far. Of the next 23 games, only four are against opponents that have RPIs worse than 76. And 14 are home games with two others in Omaha. The Huskers will write their hosting resume over the next month.

Bring on the Titans!

This post was edited on 3/23 7:43 AM by coolonetoo

This post was edited on 3/23 7:44 AM by coolonetoo

i'd be pretty happy with 6-4 in our next 10... ecstatic with 7-3 or better. truth is if we do tthe 7-3 or better we're going to be knocking on the top 10 RPI wise.

Agreed. From a selfish point of view, I'd be fine going 2-3 this week as long as the two wins came on the weekend. :)

Originally posted by Kleitus:
i'd be pretty happy with 6-4 in our next 10... ecstatic with 7-3 or better. truth is if we do tthe 7-3 or better we're going to be knocking on the top 10 RPI wise.
This^^^^^^

Originally posted by k9_r:
Likely rain out tomorrow, right?
70% chance of rain on Tuesday. Hopefully Fullerton doesn't have a travel curfew so they could do a doubleheader on Wednesday if necessary.

I go out of town and the Huskers get the sweep. Same thing happened when I was out of town for the OSU series last year. Maybe I should stay away more often? Ha
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by HuskerFan31:
Originally posted by k9_r:
Likely rain out tomorrow, right?
70% chance of rain on Tuesday. Hopefully Fullerton doesn't have a travel curfew so they could do a doubleheader on Wednesday if necessary.
The rain is supposed to be done by 7:00 tonight, so hopefully the field will drain well during the day.

ADVERTISEMENT