ADVERTISEMENT

Oil at -37 a barrel

only fear would be that someone would steal the steel barrels it comes in.

Easy guys. Not saying crude won't go down more in the future but understand one thing. The May crude contract is in its delivery. NO ONE is trading May crude to set prices. Most other months are still trading $20+/barrel. IF you are LONG the May 2020 crude you will/have/can take actual delivery and they will pay you to take it since it's at "negative" price. Crazy.

Yeah, the Lincoln prices suck. I'm too the point I will drive out of town a few miles, or fill up when I'm in Omaha, etc. I like to support local but not when they gouge me . Screw em

This will cause a temporary pain for a lot of oil producers and our 401k plans. Long term it will help the economy when people return to work, and have more money to spend traveling, etc. that they would be spending on gas and oil prices. It always ends up balancing out. I hope that continues.

We've been 1.20 or less we were 1.05 for the last three weeks in NE Nebraska.

Yeah, the Lincoln prices suck. I'm too the point I will drive out of town a few miles, or fill up when I'm in Omaha, etc. I like to support local but not when they gouge me . Screw em

This will cause a temporary pain for a lot of oil producers and our 401k plans. Long term it will help the economy when people return to work, and have more money to spend traveling, etc. that they would be spending on gas and oil prices. It always ends up balancing out. I hope that continues.
I might be wrong but I used to be under the impression that basically one individual pretty much controlled petroleum in Lincoln. Not naming names.....

I went to Sam's Club and it was $0.35 cheaper than any other place in Lincoln.

Who remembers all of the peak oil talk from 10 plus years ago? We better figure out how to convert to diesel so we can burn KFC's used cooking oil in our engines. Those were the days.

Who remembers all of the peak oil talk from 10 plus years ago? We better figure out how to convert to diesel so we can burn KFC's used cooking oil in our engines. Those were the days.
I remember it well.. commuting to Lincoln and back from Omaha every day. One year of that, and I was done.

Easy guys. Not saying crude won't go down more in the future but understand one thing. The May crude contract is in its delivery. NO ONE is trading May crude to set prices. Most other months are still trading $20+/barrel. IF you are LONG the May 2020 crude you will/have/can take actual delivery and they will pay you to take it since it's at "negative" price. Crazy.
Hmmm.. now where could I store a 100,000 barrels of oil? Opportunity is knocking.

Reactions: bluenrg
n4Y4WO8l.jpg

Where might you be filling up... "a few miles out of town"... >_>

*wondering minds*

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT