ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State playerd now opting out

5 star WR Jason Smith Njigba opts out of playoff game. Expected to be drafted 1st round.
College football has turned into an unregulated Wild West crap show. I fully understand why some of these guys opt out. I get it. But if fans start opting out and I know many that have, all the $ that everyone is fighting for will eventually start to dry up.

College football has turned into an unregulated Wild West crap show. I fully understand why some of these guys opt out. I get it. But if fans start opting out and I know many that have, all the $ that everyone is fighting for will eventually start to dry up.
According to him he wouldn't have been medically cleared to play in the game anyways

I totally agree. And let’s quit calling it college football. It’s professional sports for college kids. Use professional football rules for hiring and firing players. Even if true fans opt out, gamblers will keep the TV revenue going.

ADVERTISEMENT