ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio St vs Penn St line is OSU -4 1/2 (-108) from my guy

Tuco Salamanca

Athletic Director
Aug 18, 2016
Albuquerque
What am I missing? They have road wins at Illinois, Rutgers, Iowa, Wisconsin and Maryland in their last 5, most by a larger margin than 5. No apparent injuries. The only thing I can think of is look ahead to the Michigan game this weekend.

Seems like a sucker bet, but I can't help but want to lay the points

What am I missing? They have road wins at Illinois, Rutgers, Iowa, Wisconsin and Maryland in their last 5, most by a larger margin than 5. No apparent injuries. The only thing I can think of is look ahead to the Michigan game this weekend.

I like Ioway getting a point and winning in Madison...
Wisconsin is over rated..

Ohio State has had some close wins over mediocre teams (including PSU), plus that strange loss to Northwestern. But yeah that still seems like a slim spread.

Rhythmic clapping sounds from the shower U, has won 4 of last 5 at home. Outside of their 2 conf losses to Illinois, have been very competitive in-conference, including 4 pt road loss vs OSU in earlier meeting. The over 146 may be a better play. Their last 5 games haven't cracked 130 pts so to me, 146 is high for a reason. All of those teams play slow ball and not great offensively.

They had a high-scoring game the last time out OSU has been very consistent offensively and seems less risky to me.

Rhythmic clapping sounds from the shower U, has won 4 of last 5 at home. Outside of their 2 conf losses to Illinois, have been very competitive in-conference, including 4 pt road loss vs OSU in earlier meeting. The over 146 may be a better play. Their last 5 games haven't cracked 130 pts so to me, 146 is high for a reason. All of those teams play slow ball and not great offensively.

They had a high-scoring game the last time out OSU has been very consistent offensively and seems less risky to me.

I saw that, but the line just looks off to me. We'll see what happens

I'm hoping there's a way Bohannon can go 0-for-10 with five airballs, but Iowa still wins.

It’s one of those lines that restrained betters take PSU. But I’m not one of those and I teased it to OSU +2.5. I can never get myself to pull the trigger the other way.

Watching the Iowa Wisconsin game reminds me of watching the movie Hoosiers.

Iowa fans are starting to ask if maybe Fran needs to recruit, ummmm, different players.

And with Wisky, I think you are seeing just how good of a coach Beaux Ryan was and just how freaked out he had the officials at home.

They had their entire team back from last year (maybe 4/5) and they are just not that good.

And with Wisky, I think you are seeing just how good of a coach Beaux Ryan was and just how freaked out he had the officials at home.

They had their entire team back from last year (maybe 4/5) and they are just not that good.
Three or four more lopsided losses and Andy Katz might drop them out of his top 10.

Glad I stayed away from the under, lol total is at 140 at the under 8 minute TO. Still not confident on the -4 1/2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT